The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 26th 2006, 6:38 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
ok just me then, oh well why let good vodka go to waste
I deserve a drink - have spent about 4 hours clearing the girl's bedroom. Huge throwing out session, then had to clean. I feel this is a major achievement! Compared with having to do a march-out (Forces families who have lived in quarters will understand), this will be a doddle!
So, 21 pints of lager please... ah, self service for the moment.. I'll just polish the bar and slice the lemons for the G&T's later..
Old Aug 26th 2006, 6:47 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by karonious
I deserve a drink - have spent about 4 hours clearing the girl's bedroom. Huge throwing out session, then had to clean. I feel this is a major achievement! Compared with having to do a march-out (Forces families who have lived in quarters will understand), this will be a doddle!
So, 21 pints of lager please... ah, self service for the moment.. I'll just polish the bar and slice the lemons for the G&T's later..
We done our spare bedroom (store room) the other day, so I understand your suffering. Well done, and have another 21 pints on me
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:15 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
We done our spare bedroom (store room) the other day, so I understand your suffering. Well done, and have another 21 pints on me
Right, I beat you here Adie, 21 pints for me and whatever your having as it's your shout!
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:15 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Darn it, but you had a head start, theres the beer, 42 pints looks like a lot don't it. You going to sort the music then
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:17 pm
conquering the world!

guess its your shout then

I think not! But I have a generous nature, so I will get the next round in. Oscar coming out to play tonight?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:19 pm
conquering the world!

I think not! But I have a generous nature, so I will get the next round in. Oscar coming out to play tonight?
Music - I particularly liked Oscar's rendition of Moonlight serenade and his Glenn Miller stuff, he's reaslly good. Self taught?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:22 pm
Actually just Adie

he's hiding under the table, he didn't come home last night, i think he got lucky

Oh and yes taught himself, got his grounding in the piano and classic guitar mostly from books
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:27 pm
conquering the world!

he's hiding under the table, he didn't come home last night, i think he got lucky

Oh and yes taught himself, got his grounding in the piano and classic guitar mostly from books
He wasn't that lucky - I fell over him in the dark trying to get in the snug window for a swift pint (or 21) and flattened him!
Doesn't he have a problem turning the pages, what with no opposable thumbs and that?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:31 pm
Actually just Adie

He wasn't that lucky - I fell over him in the dark trying to get in the snug window for a swift pint (or 21) and flattened him!
Doesn't he have a problem turning the pages, what with no opposable thumbs and that?
OK, i'll let him out later then and he only reads e-books, that way he only needs to scroll down. For a cat he's pretty good really
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:44 pm
conquering the world!

OK, i'll let him out later then and he only reads e-books, that way he only needs to scroll down. For a cat he's pretty good really
Well in that case, one in the tap for Oscar, little smartarse, but only if he's gonna play some good tunes later. Sorry, and one for yourself.
Will we have a barman tonight, or you you know of anyone who would like to step in for a while?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:03 pm
Actually just Adie

Well in that case, one in the tap for Oscar, little smartarse, but only if he's gonna play some good tunes later. Sorry, and one for yourself.
Will we have a barman tonight, or you you know of anyone who would like to step in for a while?
I'm sure he'll ablige, I suspect he's on his way down at the moment. As for a barman, I guess I could stand in for a while, until a professional turns up.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:01 pm
Actually just Adie

Well it's been quite in here for a while, nobody drinking tonight, well except for me
Old Aug 27th 2006, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

well i'm back in for another, vodka again, probably by myself , sad old tart that i am
Old Aug 27th 2006, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

well i'm back in for another, vodka again, probably by myself , sad old tart that i am
jez on my jacks again, is it something o said, do i smell? sod it i'll have another voddie before i webcam with the in laws!
Old Aug 27th 2006, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

jez on my jacks again, is it something o said, do i smell? sod it i'll have another voddie before i webcam with the in laws!

bugger still drinking alone & no in laws on web cam, sod it i'm off to bed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.