The KIWI BAR

Old Feb 17th 2011, 5:43 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Drinks anyone?

Spoke to mum last night - she has booked flights to arrive here on 2 April for a months visit First time I'll have seen her for over 4 years (skype doesn't count!)

Out of the gloom a ray of light appears, just so long as I can block out the thoughts of the trip to the airport at the end of her stay
Old Feb 17th 2011, 5:49 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Drinks anyone?

Spoke to mum last night - she has booked flights to arrive here on 2 April for a months visit First time I'll have seen her for over 4 years (skype doesn't count!)

Out of the gloom a ray of light appears, just so long as I can block out the thoughts of the trip to the airport at the end of her stay
just crossed post's on fast book.....bar's been empty for too long!!
Good to have something cheery to celebrate WP......will raise a glass for you cheers!!
Old Feb 18th 2011, 4:34 am

Originally Posted by MnB
bar's been empty for too long!!

Yup, not had time for real drinking let alone virtual trips to the bar (or anywhere else much) recently. OH was rushed to hospital a couple of weeks ago and is now at home recuperating awaiting OT rehab, so my time is taken up with keeping him occupied, running the house, running around with the kids (he's not allowed to drive for now), oh, and going to work - I'm knackered!

So my life's completely on hold atm, right down to not even know if we will be able to go on our planned (and paid for) overseas trip for our wedding anniversary
Old Feb 18th 2011, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks are on me, for those in need
Finally have internet connection again at home - BT came through in the end and i even got a refund of sorts!!
WP keeping fingers crossed for you
Old Feb 18th 2011, 10:06 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Yup, not had time for real drinking let alone virtual trips to the bar (or anywhere else much) recently. OH was rushed to hospital a couple of weeks ago and is now at home recuperating awaiting OT rehab, so my time is taken up with keeping him occupied, running the house, running around with the kids (he's not allowed to drive for now), oh, and going to work - I'm knackered!

So my life's completely on hold atm, right down to not even know if we will be able to go on our planned (and paid for) overseas trip for our wedding anniversary
Nothing worse than a 'laid up' man eh?.....look after yourself too! Must have been a worry for you lol hope he mends soon and will keep everything crossed for you both
Think you need a bottle and a straw...take a sip when you need it
Old Feb 18th 2011, 10:07 am
MnB

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Drinks are on me, for those in need
Finally have internet connection again at home - BT came through in the end and i even got a refund of sorts!!
WP keeping fingers crossed for you
Good to have you back in the virtual world again Fi......kept popping in but bar was deserted!
Old Feb 18th 2011, 8:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'll just have a lemonade please. Husband on Radio Nottingham at 1.30pm Nz time. half past midnight UK time
Old Feb 18th 2011, 9:13 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'll just have a lemonade please. Husband on Radio Nottingham at 1.30pm Nz time. half past midnight UK time
.... for 1.35pm NZ time ......won't be awake to hear it live so will expect full report posted when I log in tomorrow
Old Feb 19th 2011, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Will have a search on t'internet
Old Feb 19th 2011, 1:58 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Will have a search on t'internet
Any luck Fi? .....only thing I've found on Radio Nottingham BBC i player which could be it is not available
Old Feb 19th 2011, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
Any luck Fi? .....only thing I've found on Radio Nottingham BBC i player which could be it is not available
Not yet, was coming back to check the time I'll let you know x
Old Feb 20th 2011, 8:35 pm
`

It's still on the Radio Nottingham website. Go to Friday and scroll down for Dean Jackson 10pm - 1 am . Once it;s loaded you can move the bar along to get the bit of the prog. you want. Mr BEVS is on during the last 30 mins.

Giza a I just can't be doing with time wasters no matter what form they come in.
Old Feb 20th 2011, 9:16 pm
MnB

It's still on the Radio Nottingham website. Go to Friday and scroll down for Dean Jackson 10pm - 1 am . Once it;s loaded you can move the bar along to get the bit of the prog. you want. Mr BEVS is on during the last 30 mins.

Giza a I just can't be doing with time wasters no matter what form they come in.
Found it!......but probs with speakers so no sound :curse:....will try at work in the morning.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:31 pm
`

Pass me a bottle and straw. I could do with a pub ploughmans too.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 4:36 am

Bottle, straw, box of tissues, and a quiet corner with a comfy cushion please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.