The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:22 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

the new avatar WP
Old Jan 19th 2011, 11:09 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by j19fmm
OOOOH did you make them yourself? Thank you for the dwinkies!!! x
Depends if you count defrosting them, turning on the oven and putting them in it as making them myself

If not, then no, they are Frozen Direct's finest, left over from the bag I bought for Christmas. I used to make my own but gave up after a couple of years out here. These frozen ones are really yummy anyway
Old Jan 19th 2011, 11:12 pm

Originally Posted by MnB
the new avatar WP
have another one lined up for when I next fancy a change!

Actually, was wondering if I should change my user name to BritBird instead, then I could use any british bird as my avatar whenever I feel like it
Old Jan 20th 2011, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday to me
Belated birthday drinks. Love the avatar by the way
Old Jan 20th 2011, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you B, good and bad day, the school Visitors have gone but the evil twisted ex and his family are out to cause BIG trouble never rains but it pours eh????
Want us girls from the bar to come round en masse and sort the buggers out?
Sorry to hear this Fi,hope not too stressful for you. Thinking of you

Phyl xx
Old Jan 21st 2011, 5:56 pm

God give me strength :curse: or failing that someone give me a drink (and yes I know what time it is here

Bloody, frickin' weather - more like bloody autumn/winter than summer I need to get the section cleared asap so that I can get on with my life. Kids are on school/uni hols, OH is half way through 2 weeks leave, all was going reasonably well until....... first it drizzled. Then it rained light showers. Then the wind got up. Then it pissed down, with freezing cold winds. Then OH broke the friggin brush cutter (staff broke, probably through overuse ) and it will take about a week to get it fixed (i.e. the rest of OH's leave). Now we have a partly cleared section with a number of mounds of cut broom etc, and some just lying flat where it was cut - all soaking wet so no-one wants to go out and collect it all up (did I mention that it's still windy and raining?), so it will rot where it's lying and then we will be back to stage one - again :curse:

Sorry, just needed to vent
Old Jan 21st 2011, 6:08 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
God give me strength :curse: or failing that someone give me a drink (and yes I know what time it is here

Bloody, frickin' weather - more like bloody autumn/winter than summer I need to get the section cleared asap so that I can get on with my life. Kids are on school/uni hols, OH is half way through 2 weeks leave, all was going reasonably well until....... first it drizzled. Then it rained light showers. Then the wind got up. Then it pissed down, with freezing cold winds. Then OH broke the friggin brush cutter (staff broke, probably through overuse ) and it will take about a week to get it fixed (i.e. the rest of OH's leave). Now we have a partly cleared section with a number of mounds of cut broom etc, and some just lying flat where it was cut - all soaking wet so no-one wants to go out and collect it all up (did I mention that it's still windy and raining?), so it will rot where it's lying and then we will be back to stage one - again :curse:

Sorry, just needed to vent
TFIF .....open a few bottles .....sounds like we might need them if WP starting this early
B x
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 1:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Please take a moment to stop and raise a toast with me for my dear old Dad who was finally freed of all pain and suffering, this day 2 years ago.

As some of you know , I had to make that flight on a New Years eve following a call from m'Dad and walked into a living nightmare . The horror of the whole thing is still with me really even today, two years later.

Still. He is at peace now....at least I hope he is. I still miss the old rascal loads .

and loads more
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 3:11 am

Huge hugs BEVS

Maybe he's caught up with my dad who took that journey over 18 years ago - he was a bit of a gnarley bugger in his time
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 4:34 am
`

HaHa. Maybe your Dad looked out for my Mum on her way out She had to leave this world 14 years ago.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 5:53 am
`

My Dad was a right old rascal. He really was. Not yer cosy type of Dad at all. A right one ! AAAhhhh !

You know what ?
What with the memories. The revelations and the latest contact from someone I do not know convinced he is their long lost brother - I kid you not.

I"m going to get slaughtered. and major

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 22nd 2011 at 5:56 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS
That sounds 'interesting'

Care to join me for a hair of the dog? Just got up and gues what? - it's still wet and windy here

Old Jan 22nd 2011, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

My Dad was a right old rascal. He really was. Not yer cosy type of Dad at all. A right one ! AAAhhhh !

You know what ?
What with the memories. The revelations and the latest contact from someone I do not know convinced he is their long lost brother - I kid you not.

How the hell did that happen? You following it up or is he just after something??

Last edited by j19fmm; Jan 22nd 2011 at 7:46 pm. Reason: silly colour
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 9:40 pm
MnB

You know what ?

........ A long lost uncle!....Is he rich?

With you on this one Hugs included .........B x
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 9:49 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
have another one lined up for when I next fancy a change!

Actually, was wondering if I should change my user name to BritBird instead, then I could use any british bird as my avatar whenever I feel like it
Just for you WP........drove over Exmoor via Minehead today ( reason to be revealed later ) and passed a verge in full bloom with daffs ...did a double take .....had to check they were still there on the way back

Arrived home in the dark and the blackbirds were still singing......its not spring .....is it???

Def calls for a celebration drink ...any excuse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.