The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 7th 2011, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by BEVS
I am so sick of this. What a poxy place. It's banging away out there and inside the house and I mean really banging.
God, I really feel for you, there's little worse than not feeling at ease in your own home and garden.
So, what you gonna do about it in the long term?
Old Jan 7th 2011, 12:34 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sick of this. What a poxy place. It's banging away out there and inside the house and I mean really banging.
Can tell its getting to you.......its getting to me 12000 miles away!! Must be leaving you feeling totally helpless with no control over your life ......got to do something Bevs....but what I don't know!! All I can offer is a bucket of sympathy & an escape if you fancy an OE
Old Jan 7th 2011, 6:56 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Big bottle of Bolly for Angela, hope you're feeling better. Another for BEVS and her ear drums.

I'll have whatever's left and a packet of pork scratchings as I try to tidy the house with the kids still in it ... Like shovelling snow whilst it's still snowing!
Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by j19fmm
So, what you gonna do about it in the long term?
I just don't know anymore.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 8:27 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing to say and no suggestions, but here's a bunch of flowers cos sometimes the carers need care too
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-spring-surprise-flower-bouquet-b10l.jpg  
Old Jan 7th 2011, 9:12 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Bugga
Not good BEVS, not good at all.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 11:02 pm
`

Barman. 21 pints right NOW. Karonious is in the house !

Cheers you lot. I think me and him have decided it's time to move on. Not sure when or how but we can't continue like this. It's a huge shame coz we love our house , garden & the area we live in . There were things we still wanted to do with the place. We have good friends here. It's not to be, is it.

Am loving the signature Woodpigeon. A true campaigner.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

A long iced one to repair my injured pride please barkeep...
Not content with the kayaking we did a spot of abseiling too this morning. Done it loads of times before, so how come I ended up with my ar*e in the air this morning Sooooo embarrassing
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:18 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

A long iced one to repair my injured pride please barkeep...
Not content with the kayaking we did a spot of abseiling too this morning. Done it loads of times before, so how come I ended up with my ar*e in the air this morning Sooooo embarrassing
Any photo's??
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
Any photo's??
Oh you're soooo funny B No photos I'm glad to say, but if my buttoks develop a mighty bruise I may take a snap!
(does that sound really wrong??????)
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:34 pm
MnB

Oh you're soooo funny B No photos I'm glad to say, but if my buttoks develop a mighty bruise I may take a snap!
(does that sound really wrong??????)
UMmmm, OK forget the photo's......just get yourself sat on an ice pack cheers hun!
Old Jan 8th 2011, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
UMmmm, OK forget the photo's......just get yourself sat on an ice pack cheers hun!
Cheers !
Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:31 am
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Whose serving? I'd like a pint to commiserate my failure to be the best newcomer and also a complimentary drink for BEVS as I sit here listening to the boom boom boom of the base speakers from next door... Fortunately they don't stay up all night which means I can thank heaven for small mercies.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 3:11 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by WhingingPom
Whose serving? I'd like a pint to commiserate my failure to be the best newcomer and also a complimentary drink for BEVS as I sit here listening to the boom boom boom of the base speakers from next door... Fortunately they don't stay up all night which means I can thank heaven for small mercies.
Pint of commiserations on its way WP but hey congrats on being nominated .....then have one on me to celebrate my star poster win ........ guess I'd better line a bucket up for Bev's and a magnum for Am Loolah while I'm here.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 9:26 pm
`

Cheers beers

I'm gonna have a further , more hardline, go at forcing the council to do something but ultimately I think we will move away. Husband has had a gutsful.

I think we need to round up our Woodpigeon. I've not seen her around for a few days She may have fallen off her perch .

Here's to the rain and flooding stopping soon for Queensland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.