The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Galvanised bucket of Witches Brew please.

I need a bit of numbing in readiness for possible noise onslaught from the lowlife pub.
Fingers crossed we don't get to hear it in our lounge later.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 5:40 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Popping open the bubbly here - internet connection restored after 48 hours of being without Though on a plus side the kids did a lot more reading, sitting down with us, and early nights without it But it was a pain for eldest son who is revising for uni exams.

Oh, and I want a scary avatar.... but don't know how to get one
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 8:03 am
`

You need to search on google or summat under halloween , scary, cats, and all that and then upload that pic as a pic and then load it as your avatar.

Or perhaps, we could sort your puss.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 9:39 am

Oh, okay thanks. I thought you had to make one yourself I can search for one no probs

Or you can feel free to sort my puss for me if you like
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Or perhaps, we could sort your puss.
I'm tempted to comment.....
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 10:07 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Oh, okay thanks. I thought you had to make one yourself I can search for one no probs

Or you can feel free to sort my puss for me if you like

Think we need another bottle or two ...... or a few glasses of bubbles for breakfast maybe??
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 1:16 am

Okay, so lets leave my puss out of this then!
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 1:18 am

Okay, so lets leave my puss out of this then!
WOOT!!!! with that post I have become a senior member

Drinks on me then I guess
Old Oct 25th 2010, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

UUUUUrrrrghhhghhh...a large medicinal jug full please...it's half term and I've got a full blown cold Feeling sorry for myself but being REALLY brave (sniff)
Old Oct 26th 2010, 6:27 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

jug full of medicine coming up..... hope you soon feel well enough to enjoy your break
Old Oct 26th 2010, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnB
jug full of medicine coming up..... hope you soon feel well enough to enjoy your break
Thanks B, dragged myself to the cinema today with the kids, Despicable Me (that's the film !!!) good fun actually. Down to the big City tomorrow for a bit of retail therapy, well at the least a flat white from Joose Moose
I'll leave a bottle on the side for the rest of you
Old Oct 29th 2010, 9:14 am

Damn! I just popped into MBTTUK (cos there's nothing on the telly, as usual, and no-one is online to chat with). Bad move, very bad move. Was feeling pretty content - have had a pretty good few weeks - and now I so want that trip home again
Old Oct 29th 2010, 6:12 pm
MnB

Damn! I just popped into MBTTUK (cos there's nothing on the telly, as usual, and no-one is online to chat with). Bad move, very bad move. Was feeling pretty content - have had a pretty good few weeks - and now I so want that trip home again
Have a glass(or two) of bubbles for breakfast ....on me and I'll join you in a glass of NZ Sauv Blanc to celebrate that its FRIDAY!!

Keep smiling & hope you find contentment again soon!!
Old Oct 29th 2010, 10:13 pm
`

Quick ! I need a bubbling cauldron of pick-me-up. Have nackered myself out doing a trial karma spookfesting.

Don't forget it's karma spookfest tomoz night.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 1:33 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Quick ! I need a bubbling cauldron of pick-me-up. Have nackered myself out doing a trial karma spookfesting.

Don't forget it's karma spookfest tomoz night.
I'll share a cauldron or two with you Bevs and I might even dish a bit of long overdue karma around whilst I'm at it!!

Happy halloween to all

Love Pinkie

xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.