The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 8th 2010, 2:20 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Sorry to hear your sad news B .

Where did you stay Persephone. Isn't watching the whales from the shore just the bestest thing. I got addicted to it. Eyeballs peeled & to the ready every waking moment.

Bottoms up everyone. It's Friday.

Raising a toast to the dear departed for B
Old Oct 8th 2010, 3:52 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Sorry to hear your sad news B .

Where did you stay Persephone. Isn't watching the whales from the shore just the bestest thing. I got addicted to it. Eyeballs peeled & to the ready every waking moment.

Bottoms up everyone. It's Friday.

Raising a toast to the dear departed for B
cheers for B's friend

Dewb
Old Oct 8th 2010, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Bottles all round to celebrate and drown sorrows

My DS has done his first full week of secondary school without having to be dragged there kicking and screaming praise be
OH rushed up to Grimsby this morning but sadly his grandad passed away minutes before he arrived
Old Oct 9th 2010, 11:12 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your sad news B, hope you're holding up ok

And also to Fi and Fi's OH, good news on the boy making it to school but sorry to hear about your loss

Definitely drinks on me tonight
Old Oct 9th 2010, 11:26 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed at the Edgewater- the cheap rooms
With you on the whales, absolutely amazing and so close, could sit there all day Loved the way that everyone there felt the same, there was this mutual joy and happiness at seeing them
Did you start thinking you saw whales when you probably didn't as well

Last edited by Persephone; Oct 9th 2010 at 12:14 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 1:46 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone about 200 family & friends packed out the crematorium, such a popular guy who was loved by all, followed by an afternoon & evening drinking & sharing lots of happy memories with old friends.....brought it home to OH that this is where 'home' is

Fi ....big hugs for you & OH

Drinks all round....again ....raise your glasses with me to absent friends
Old Oct 9th 2010, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the drinks and kind thoughts x OH on way back, will have to return towards end of week for funeral
Had a nice meal with cuzzy bro last night, he's off to Ireland for a few months before he returns home to NZ, gonna miss him sooo much.
And would you believe it...wasn't me who won the £1.18 million on the Euro millions last night.......gotta laugh ai?
Old Oct 14th 2010, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

YES YES YES...just found a little Perky Nana at the back of the kitchen cupboard..was next to a soggy Percy Pig, think I'll ditch that though
Old Oct 16th 2010, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,just popped in to say hello and shout you all a few drinks....those of you who listened know who you are and deserve a few bottles of whatever you fancy....merlot,bolly,single malt....tab's on me.

Phyl x
Old Oct 16th 2010, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
Hi all,just popped in to say hello and shout you all a few drinks....those of you who listened know who you are and deserve a few bottles of whatever you fancy....merlot,bolly,single malt....tab's on me.

Phyl x
Hey you, how're things hanging now? x
Old Oct 18th 2010, 11:43 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by weejie

Phyl x
Well if the tab's on you then I'll start at the left hand side of the bar and just work my way through until I fall asleep or the bar's empty
Hope all's well with you now x
Old Oct 20th 2010, 9:21 pm
`

Devils Cocktail with liquorice all round

Caution:
Don't approach without your scary avatar
Old Oct 21st 2010, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Devils Cocktail with liquorice all round

Caution:
Don't approach without your scary avatar
Hey you, I think mine is scary, and the dog agrees!!!!! x
Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:10 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm

love it! ....time to open a bottle....and give the dog a bone!!
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 2:58 am
`

Originally Posted by j19fmm
OMG !

That's frighteningly mental Fi. .

Bung a post in here in the spooky avatar please mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.