The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:41 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

I know its mid week and there's a bank holiday coming up but where is everyone???!!

Oh well....will just have to finish this bottle on my own.....again
Old Mar 31st 2010, 2:03 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like old times eh B

Cheers anyway

Dxx
Old Mar 31st 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry been busy at work....and my friend arrives today on 1615 flight with hubby and 3 kids in tow. So might as well have a quick one as may not be in for a while

Cheers

Phyl x
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:41 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Sorry been busy at work....and my friend arrives today on 1615 flight with hubby and 3 kids in tow. So might as well have a quick one as may not be in for a while

Cheers

Phyl x
cheers Phyl, have a lovely catch up with your friend. Going to busy in your house for a while

Dewb xx
Old Mar 31st 2010, 10:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi B.
We are around. Spent much of yesterday down in Nelson as husband was in the Orthodontist chair for nearly 3 hours. Came out $5000 lighter. Husband a bit tender around the gills today.
Then there was noise control yesterday and am just about to phone them again now. Seems like thoughts of a quiet Easter weekend are out the window.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:51 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Like 'old times'.....yeah, except I'm in the bar kiwi time and you're in here Pom time ....so guess we'll just have to keep popping in to keep the place open 24hrs

Phyl....will keep yours ready for when you've finished entertaining, or you feel the need to have one or two while catching up with your friend & family....have a great reunion!!

Bev's hope Mr Bev's got over his ordeal and you've recovered from the bill!!
You know you could always escape to us for some peace & quiet.... Just cannot believe the message hasn't got through to your noisey neighbours yet....any canons for sale on Trade me??
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

[quote=MnB;8464208]

Bev's hope Mr Bev's got over his ordeal and you've recovered from the bill!! {/quote]

I'm gonna send you & Maria a scary picture.
You know you could always escape to us for some peace & quiet....
Ooo. That's defo on the cards. I'll bring me own

Just cannot believe the message hasn't got through to your noisy neighbours yet....any cannons for sale on Trade me??
You remembered. Funny enough we are having an evening with the folk that suggested this and a few more besides on Sat night. It'll be a very good night .

We suddenly decided to go over the hill to Pohara tomoz for an overnighter. We managed to get a basic cabin.
Aim is to chill on the beach and hope the wind isn't too southerly. Then have tea (chowder) either over the road , or emergency rations on the camp site. Depends on Mr Chipmunk Chops.
Then kit up for just after twilight and go back onto the beach to watch for
1 - penguins
2 - shooting stars.

Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:31 am
MnB

[QUOTE=BEVS;8464705]
Originally Posted by MnB

Bev's hope Mr Bev's got over his ordeal and you've recovered from the bill!! {/quote]

I'm gonna send you & Maria a scary picture.
Ooo. That's defo on the cards. I'll bring me own
not another egg!!??.....Can't wait!!!for either You remembered. Funny enough we are having an evening with the folk that suggested this and a few more besides on Sat night. It'll be a very good night .
Enjoy!! will listen out for the BANG!!We suddenly decided to go over the hill to Pohara tomoz for an overnighter. We managed to get a basic cabin.
Aim is to chill on the beach and hope the wind isn't too southerly. Then have tea (chowder) either over the road , or emergency rations on the camp site. Depends on Mr Chipmunk Chops.

Then kit up for just after twilight and go back onto the beach to watch for
1 - penguins
2 - shooting stars.
Aww...hope you see some!!....make a wish for us
See you soon

Last edited by MnB; Apr 1st 2010 at 9:35 am. Reason: tweaked
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:46 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=MnB;8465076]
Originally Posted by BEVS

See you soon
Hello starngers I thought I would pop in for a quick one, aint had one in here for some time chin chin and have a good easter!!! x x x
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:53 am
MnB

[QUOTE=willand tina_h;8465101]
Originally Posted by MnB

Hello starngers I thought I would pop in for a quick one, aint had one in here for some time chin chin and have a good easter!!! x x x
Hiya!!!
Been searching for your 'on line' post, internet connection a bit iffy here
saw the thread but not had chance to read yet ...... so celebration drinks now!! See you on the 'dick'
B x
Old Apr 1st 2010, 4:55 pm
Scorchy legs

Grrrrr large bottle please

Thought I would organise a nice Easter Sunday lunch for my parents and all my kids (4) Spoke to my Mum finally today to see what was happening
and its a no just B*******t reasons (and believe me she is creative with the truth) as to why they cant make it. Translate no I will not give up my usual Sunday club visit (full of losers spouting more b******t) just in case she misses something.

Even said this is probably our last Easter here as next Easter we hopefully will be in NZ no go.

Sorry just stinging from the hurt, god at my age too :

Dewb
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Manchester-Auckland-Anglesey- soon to be Manchester. yay.
sue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nicesue1234 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dewb09

Thought I would organise a nice Easter Sunday lunch for my parents and all my kids (4) Spoke to my Mum finally today to see what was happening
and its a no just B*******t reasons (and believe me she is creative with the truth) as to why they cant make it. Translate no I will not give up my usual Sunday club visit (full of losers spouting more b******t) just in case she misses something.

Even said this is probably our last Easter here as next Easter we hopefully will be in NZ no go.

Dewb
Hi Dewb, if i knew how to get you a drink i would cant even have one myself, help yay i just found one. I hope your weekend isn't ruined to much. suex
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:47 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by sue1234
Hi Dewb, if i knew how to get you a drink i would cant even have one myself, help yay i just found one. I hope your weekend isn't ruined to much. suex
Thanks Sue, sorry lost the plot a bit

Mr Merlot makes it sooo much better

Dewb xx
Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:44 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09

Dewb
(((Big hugs))) Deep breaths......I'm sure you'll have a fantastic relaxed family lunch.....shame your Mum will miss it but at least you won't be on edge and will be able to talk freely about NZ
Remember my Aunt's decision not to spend Christmas with us??....it hurt but at least we had a lovely chilled out time with our kids

Happy holidays x
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 8:03 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I am not drinking EVER AGAIN....

Went for some work drinks last night for my boss leaving do thingy....

Dont know how I got home or when.... Woke up at 4am in my bed with a bad headache n realising that I was getting up 2hours later for a full on shift at work!!!

When will I learn??? No drinking if working next day....?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.