The KIWI BAR

Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Also need to celebrate that we have lived in NZ for 3 years & 1 day. We arrived on 20/01/2007.

Another excuse for drinkies

Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by weejie
that's ok,they were very quick in approving so I could do what I had to

Phyl x
I'm like a bit of greased lightening at times, which leaves me winded & is a bit hard on my slothfullness

Twenty one :beers: for Fi for her birthday

and twenty one :beers: for Vital Bigstx for her birthday and

twenty one :beers: for me because it isn't my birthday.

This'll make you gasp Phyl....
..........we took our visitor on a wine tour and called into a couple of the bijou vineyards during the day. One called Redoubt and the other called Himmelsfeld.
You won't find these wines in the shops . They are just sold at the cellar door or by special arrangement to restaurants or by mail order etc.
Anyway the lovely lady that owns Himmelsfeld, Beth, has a world class gold award winning dessert wine for $190 a bottle. Only 600 bottles of this were made.
Our visitor bought one.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:37 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Also need to celebrate that we have lived in NZ for 3 years & 1 day. We arrived on 20/01/2007.

Another excuse for drinkies

ok cheers I love an excuse for drinkies
Dewb
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:39 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'm like a bit of greased lightening at times, which leaves me winded & is a bit hard on my slothfullness

..........we took our visitor on a wine tour and called into a couple of the bijou vineyards during the day. One called Redoubt and the other called Himmelsfeld.
You won't find these wines in the shops . They are just sold at the cellar door or by special arrangement to restaurants or by mail order etc.
Anyway the lovely lady that owns Himmelsfeld, Beth, has a world class gold award winning dessert wine for $190 a bottle. Only 600 bottles of this were made.
Our visitor bought one.
cheers
Dewb
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:12 pm
Scorchy legs

Crrrreeeeeeeaaaakkkkkkkk oh that door is getting hard to open must be the lack of use

Well my fave Bar staff I shall endeavor to keep you employed

Line them up here's to all

Dewb
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:49 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Crrrreeeeeeeaaaakkkkkkkk oh that door is getting hard to open, must be the lack of use

Well my fave Bar staff I shall endeavor to keep you employed

Line them up here's to all

Dewb
Thank goodness you're keeping the place going Dewb!!!

saw the lights on so popped in for a night cap ...hopefully will take my mind off of boxes, cases, boxes more boxes.....

( 6 boxes filled....more to follow )
Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:20 pm
Scorchy legs

Just me again then

Cheers to Mnb & Binks both on their way tomorrow

Cheers to ragdolls2 House offer & bluestickers

And cheers to my blue stickers woo hooo

Dewb
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:27 am
Scorchy legs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naPgrhX6rIk

Sob, another one then barman

You know WHO!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I'M HERE DEWB

Sorry,been busy lately but on days off now so line them up please. Heard today that tenants will be moving in to our house in Scotland on 1st March :f ingerscrossed: trying not to get too excited as been there,done that before. But any excuse to have a few!!

Phyl x
Old Jan 30th 2010, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS

Our visitor bought one.
It's not that I am a skinflint, I just wish I had the money to spend on nice wines like this. But yes,it did make me utter some words $190 !!!!! for a bottle of wine. Did they drink it? You see,I cannot understand anyone who buys nice wines like this and doesn't drink it. What is the point? Hope they enjoy/ed it.

Phyl x
Old Jan 31st 2010, 1:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

He was gonna drink it with us on his last evening. I was gonna cook a special dinner to compliment it but we were too late after being out and I couldn't be bothered to cook really .
So he has taken it back with him. He'll drink it with his lovely Mum , my late Dad's next door neighbour and no doubt the two of them will raise a toast to New Zealand, my family & my Dad who loved his fine wines & often shared the same with them both.

If it makes you feel better Phyl, we only ever buy specials and try to keep around $8 bucks or under. $$ and all that.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 10:08 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Well finally made it in here for a few drinks and to find out the gossip. Looks like this place hasn't had a cleanup since I went away So B is on her way over-where is she and where is she moving to? See I've missed all the news. Anything else I ought to know??

Wow $190 for a bottle of wine- I've never paid more than $10 [cheapskate that I am] and they taste good enough, how much better can a $190 bottle be?
With you BEVS on only ever buying them on special

I'll have my usual Merlots-line up ten bottles to start with, I'm home alone and bored: drinkwine:
We move house on Thursday and there's not even any packing to do, given that we haven't unpacked after the last move
Old Jan 31st 2010, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

haven't been in here for ages & ages & ages!

just wanna say cheers everyone!

O yes....and happy 9th wedding anniversary to me & him!
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:30 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Ha!
Place is empty!
Helllloooooooo {echo...}
Dammit, will help myself then
Riiight, 17 lagers for me
BUUURP..
most excellent, must pop back soon x
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:35 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by karonious
Ha!
Place is empty!
Helllloooooooo {echo...}
Dammit, will help myself then
Riiight, 17 lagers for me
BUUURP..
most excellent, must pop back soon x
I was trying to stay out as was getting lonely & I could see the staff where talking about me

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.