The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Picture please

I'll swap one of me Dad.
Tried to scan it but must have anti copy glass on the picture!! I'll keep trying. Meanwhile, let's see your Dad
The darling man is waiting to hear if any players tickets have been returned so that I can take the kids up to Twickers for the Calcutta cup. My Dad, My Hero
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:32 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to invite you all to raise a glass , pint , bottle or three to my dear ole Dad who left this mortal coil on the 22nd of Jan 2009 at around 10 a.m. or so.
Dearest Bevs

Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you (which you know anyway ) and you know me, wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to raise a glass or three!! So here's to your dear old dad...god bless him...

xxx
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Right I'm in the chair, who wants what? I reckon if I start drinking now I won't be bothered if (?) Scotland get stuffed by Ireland...
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Right I'm in the chair, who wants what? I reckon if I start drinking now I won't be bothered if (?) Scotland get stuffed by Ireland...
I'll have something;just watched Wales scrape through against Italy and have the Scotland v Ireland match on now............come on Scotland!!

Phyl x

p.s. hope your dad gets you tickets for next week x
Old Mar 14th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
I'll have something;just watched Wales scrape through against Italy and have the Scotland v Ireland match on now............come on Scotland!!

Phyl x

p.s. hope your dad gets you tickets for next week x
Oh bums I didn't have enough to drink!!! I could still read the score...what happened?Again...
On the ticket front we have to wait and see how many players tickets come back in...fingers crossed...and a few more drinkies
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:07 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,
Come in for a few drinks to try and forget after working out I spent just over £4 grand on immigration last year
A drink for BEVShere, hope you're OK
And pour Phyllis and j19fmm a drink as well as they're usually to be found propping up the bar in here

Just the one then I'm off to bed, got to be up for work tomorrow morning...should really try and be sober...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue R
Hi all,
Come in for a few drinks to try and forget after working out I spent just over £4 grand on immigration last year
A drink for BEVShere, hope you're OK
And pour Phyllis and j19fmm a drink as well as they're usually to be found propping up the bar in here

Just the one then I'm off to bed, got to be up for work tomorrow morning...should really try and be sober...
We need to drown our sorrows being Scotland rugby fans!! Cheers

Phyl x
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:15 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Been really bad at following the Six Nations this year. In fact I have been so out of touch that i didn't realise it had started and my Dad is away on hols so he hasn't rung to keep me up to date either
Probably best I don't ask about the scores....

Have another drink, a bottle of Merlot for you and I'll have the same then I really am off to bed
How's it all going with you and the move, all organised? Hope your Mam is on the mend.
I know just how you feel about your dog, I had to lose my beloved lab last year and I still keep imagining that he's still here. He's really just outside doing some "gardening" or asleep on the settee [sneaked on there again whilst I wasn't looking]. I knew it was time and it was the right thing to do [ he was in a lot of pain which could not be controlled] but it was still so hard to make that decision. You just have to do what is best for them It isn't any easier being in the profession either.

Anyway I've finished my drink, rambled on a bit and really must go now.
Good luck and all the best
Sue x
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

My username always sounds tipsy to me.

It's s'posed to be just BEVS, after me husbands nickname, but someone else got there before me.

Anyhow two bottles of Shiraz for me and a packet of peanuts. I'm holding up quite well all things considered. Thanks

Not long til the Rugby World Cup and we, Nelson , get two games.
Who's here then?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:51 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

My username always sounds tipsy to me.

It's s'posed to be just BEVS, after me husbands nickname, but someone else got there before me.

Anyhow two bottles of Shiraz for me and a packet of peanuts. I'm holding up quite well all things considered. Thanks

Not long til the Rugby World Cup and we, Nelson , get two games.
Who's here then?
Oh go on then. Hubby's on morning duty so I can push it to 4 bottles of Bolly by IV tonight! No peanuts Bevs sorry, will you have cashews?

Huge hoohaa here in Tauranga as they got 0 games ... I'm afraid I'm not a rugby fan though so I may just give the bar a quick polish ...

Youngest pulled first top front tooth out this morning, so about to don wings and tiara, grab wand and go be tooth fairy ...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the drinky And guess what people...you listening Phyl...we've got tickets for the Calcutta Cup on Saturdaydarling daddy came through for us so we - OH kids ,x2 and moi - are getting up really early on Saturday and driving up to Twickers. Have discussed with work colleagues about doing an Erica Rowe (showing my age) but as I may just trip up... get me?...I'm going to pass. How excited are we??? Drinks and nibbles for you all
Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

guess what peoplewe've got tickets for the Calcutta Cup on Saturday

OMG. I've so envious.

we - OH kids ,x2 and moi - are getting up really early on Saturday and driving up to Twickers.
Twickers.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the drinky And guess what people...you listening Phyl...we've got tickets for the Calcutta Cup on Saturdaydarling daddy came through for us so we - OH kids ,x2 and moi - are getting up really early on Saturday and driving up to Twickers. Have discussed with work colleagues about doing an Erica Rowe (showing my age) but as I may just trip up... get me?...I'm going to pass. How excited are we??? Drinks and nibbles for you all
Oh you jammy bugger how jealous am I right now? Will need to do with a bottle of merlot and the telly,me shouting at the top of my lungs I hope you all have a great day out and the result goes our way.....do you have a chance of someone being upset in the ranks with your OH and kids?.

Just been looking at fixtures for 2011 world cup and guess what!!!!! Scotland play a match in Dunedin on Wed 14th Sep,so will need to get tickets for that. England also play a group match there as they are in the group qualifier with Scotland.

Remember to give it laldy at Flower of Scotland

Phyl x
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh well same old same old...as the first penalty flew over the bar i hoped we'd be on for a win, but hey, it was a great day out, surrounded by men in kilts singing their hearts out and offering any and all a drink. The bar under our stand had to ration the beer!!!
I forgot just how horrible and busy it is up in London though. It took us an hour from the end of the motorway - by Chiswick roundabout - to Richmond station where we were parking for the shuttle bus to Twickers. And coming home was no better. Kew Bridge Road chocker at 7.15pm. I'm sure it was never that busy when I was a child, catching the 65 bus to the skating rink We got home at midnight, suitably knackered and boy child in a foul mood.
But sooooo worth it for the close up shorts...
Hope you get tickets for 2011 Phyl x
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Didn't expect anything else really,did we Got excited when Tom Evans nearly got a try but soon realised was not to be. Glad you all enjoyed the experience.....and the men in shorts Did your dad manage to curtail his language for HRH? You can be sure that I will do my upmost to get tickets for 2011

Phyl x

Happy Mother's Day everyone.....I got nice flowers,a £100 voucher for the beauty spa and the Annie Lennox CD plus nice handmade cards from my boys.

P x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.