The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

YIPPEE Pr granted let's get absolutely out of it!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO relieved but realise just the start of another round of pressure. Not thinking about it today just bring on the champers. Anyone joining me,free bar tonight!!! Watch out Dunedin!!

Phyllis
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Hope I'm not too late for a jar or two? Had to shove darling daughter off MSN first!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all,OH and I have just downed 2 bottles of Oyster Bay merlot to get us accustomed to NZ wine

Phyllis
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Woohoo!!! Well Done!!

I'll join you in a swift glass, then it's off to bed for me!!

Lou
xx
Old Sep 19th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Not at all,OH and I have just downed 2 bottles of Oyster Bay merlot to get us accustomed to NZ wine

Phyllis
NZ Cuzzy bro says try Monkey Bay it's meant to be good too
Oyster Bay yummy, Cloudy Bay even yummyier!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:57 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'll have 2 bottles please. One for each ear and whatever you're having

I'll bung you some happy karma laters.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:45 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by weejie

Phyllis
just wanted to raise glass to you Phyllis,, well-done, am so very pleased for you all,,,cheers to you,,,,,
and yes Monkey Bay wine is lovely, I like a sauv blanc.

Hi BEVS,,, how are you tonight ???
Old Oct 17th 2008, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's Friday night,got wee blue stickers in passport,but still nobody to buy the house.....2 out of 3 reasons to celebrate so my OH and I are going to have a pizza and a couple of bottles of merlot once the kids are in bed

anyone care to join me in an aperitif to get me going?? It's all on me

Phyllis x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 4:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks Phyl I'll have a cup of tea with an orange juice chaser
If I now , I'll be asleep before breakfast.
Have a great evening
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Thanks Phyl I'll have a cup of tea with an orange juice chaser
If I now , I'll be asleep before breakfast.
Have a great evening
That's ok Bevs, and I'm surprised no-one has called me Phyl before now as that is what I get called at home

Phyl x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Hey Phyl, Congratulations!!!!! Isn't it a great feeling!!!

I'll have 6 banana Beers please.

Cheers
Lou
xxx
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou

Hey Phyl, Congratulations!!!!! Isn't it a great feeling!!!

I'll have 6 banana Beers please.

Cheers
Lou
xxx
No worries Lou,6 banana beers it is.Good luck on Sunday

Phyl x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers.

So, what's the plan for you now? Have you got a date all set?

Lou
xx
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
Cheers.

So, what's the plan for you now? Have you got a date all set?

Lou
xx
Thought we had sold last weekend and was planning to hand in notice,get packers etc and all that goes with it,but it fell through on Monday so back to waiting for the house to sell before we can plan to get there. That's why I'm back in the bar drowning my sorrows Looks as if I will have to ask my prospective employers for an extension to my start date as we need to sell before we go but believe me as soon as it's sold we will be off ASAP.

Phyl x
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh, What a bummer. It is such an emotional rollercoaster isn't it. We found tenants to rent ours just 2 weeks ago. We had found others then they changed their minds. Try and stay positive Phyl.

Is renting an option?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.