The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:22 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Just water for me please, after last night and another day of complete memory loss, I've decided to lay off the Bolly for the time being!

We won the quiz night though!!!!
You at home and still up????
Will phone
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,it's my birthday and I'm buying. Who wants some bolly to celebrate?

Phyllis
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Hey,it's my birthday and I'm buying. Who wants some bolly to celebrate?

Phyllis
Morning Phyllis, sorry to have missed your birthday bolly, went to bed really early How about a quick Bucks Fizz instead ?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Yes. Happy Birthday for yesterday Phyliss!!

I'll have 6 Banana Beers Please.

Cheers

PL
xxxx
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Morning,need hangover cure,hair of the dog etc. Bottle of irn bru please.
What????????? Best hangover cure in the world. Followed by some potato scone and egg on a crusty roll with HP fruity sauce....heaven

Thanks for your birthday wishes

Phyllis
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:27 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

How could I miss this birthday Twenty for Weejie and I'll have a mineral water - not !

Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Pint of Merlot please! Seem to have been posting alot of b*!(&%&s tonight. Don't know what has come over me
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

My god i cant believe the place is still running , this must be the longest thread running
Drinks all around, i'll have a hot toddy
Mandy
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:26 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
My god i cant believe the place is still running , this must be the longest thread running
Drinks all around, i'll have a hot toddy
Mandy
Very few of the original posters still here Mandy. Me and Am Loolah must be the longest serving.....
mmmmm.....what does that say about the pair of us??
Cheers for setting this thread up, pop in again sometime
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
Very few of the original posters still here Mandy. Me and Am Loolah must be the longest serving.....
mmmmm.....what does that say about the pair of us??
Cheers for setting this thread up, pop in again sometime
well.... lardy da.... here's another old-timer - just in case you've forgotten... a container load of Chardonnay for me - so Am Loolah grew up to become a moderator - didn't think there was anything about Am Loolah that was moderate!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:43 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
well.... lardy da.... here's another old-timer - just in case you've forgotten... a container load of Chardonnay for me - so Am Loolah grew up to become a moderator - didn't think there was anything about Am Loolah that was moderate!!
I resemble that remark Nina!!!!! Lovely to see you back - how the devil are you?

I wouldn't exactly say I'd "grown up" though!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

I resemble that remark Nina!!!!! Lovely to see you back - how the devil are you?

I wouldn't exactly say I'd "grown up" though!!

got a new computer - the old one refused to let me on the site - still walking The Beautiful Bruno on Petone beach whenever the sun shines....
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:52 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
got a new computer - the old one refused to let me on the site - still walking The Beautiful Bruno on Petone beach whenever the sun shines....
I was going to ask you about your dog! Ahh, sounds great.

How's work?
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

How's work?
have a look on www.open2view.com ID# 187076 - latest listing - tough times for selling houses - but I've been through most ups and downs - I have a photo of me in a mini-skirt in 1969 outside the first estate agency I worked for ... somewhere along the line someone seems to have swopped my legs for my mother's though...
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

How's work?
I forgot the art of conversation... weren't you thinking about real estate at one time ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.