The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 13th 2008, 8:51 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

What a wonderful way to say goodby.
Pauline
Old Jun 13th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Here's to her

Phyllis
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:15 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been in here for ages!!
Busy at work, seeing a lovely Kiwi man, really happy!
So who wants a drink?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 12:04 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Came in here for a quick one before bed. Bit quiet in here tonight...

Well I'll have three bottles of Merlot and a Glenmorangie [large] to help me sleep.
Got a van to pack, a 300 mile drive and then unpack the van tomorrow
Leaving Croydon for good and going off to better things
Had one hell of a week for various reasons
Old Jun 19th 2008, 3:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Cor ! What a rotten chest cold me and him have had . I'll have 1 bottle of shiraz please bartender and several large slugs of whiskey or brandy. I'm not fussy which. Stick either in the same glass if it's easier.
21 beers for Karonious and whatever her new man is having. Probably Speights I spose. Bung another bottle over to SueR . Wouldn't want her running dry

and 21 pints for Johnnz who now has PR.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 19th 2008 at 4:10 am.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:10 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Come on people, lets have a drink!
I finally recieved the certificate for the Hauora Course I completed in October..
Wooooooooo!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Originally Posted by karonious
Come on people, lets have a drink!
I finally recieved the certificate for the Hauora Course I completed in October..
Wooooooooo!!!!
Oh yer, congrats my dear.... how did your presentation go? Lets crack open the bubbly stuff!!!! and i'll have a guinness....
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:16 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Welly Wife
Oh yer, congrats my dear.... how did your presentation go? Lets crack open the bubbly stuff!!!! and i'll have a guinness....
Presentaion went well, thank you
Guiness for you and many pints for me
Hope you are feeling better
Must catch up soon,
Karen x
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:35 am
conquering the world!

Dear me: a bunch of teetotallers on here these days!!
No-one but me fancy a pint or 21 then??
The girl has gone to Hamilton and the house is quiet.......
Cheers people
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I'll join you for now....have medicals tomorrow so all I am drinking is cyber alcohol until then. 6 bottles of merlot please,just had bank card refused at petrol station and not a happy person with my bank right now. It seems that have a" problem with their system":curse::curse::curse::curse: and just finished a night shift so need to unwind and relax.
Cheers to all in the bar,have one on me

Phyllis
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Right,lets get the drinks in. Had the medicals so can get wellied now Think I'll leave the red wine and have several large margaritas,heavy on the tequila please. Anyone care to join me,my round!

Phyllis
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

well done on your meds, ill have a bacardi lime and soda if your getting em in.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Did I hear someone was buying?? Don't have to be at work til 2pm tomorrow so make mine a large......pretty please
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:59 am
conquering the world!

Ahh, so it's not just me then!!

Right, one for everyone who wants one and 21 lagers for me....
Still looking for somwhere else to live live but things have moved on a bit - put in an offer on a house and following a bit of negotiation, waiting for feedback on the latest offer.......
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:02 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
Ahh, so it's not just me then!!

Right, one for everyone who wants one and 21 lagers for me....
Still looking for somwhere else to live live but things have moved on a bit - put in an offer on a house and following a bit of negotiation, waiting for feedback on the latest offer.......
Just water for me please, after last night and another day of complete memory loss, I've decided to lay off the Bolly for the time being!

We won the quiz night though!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.