The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Boopy
It's all real now chuck.
Following a really mellow day - who wants a pint?
Surely not just me!
Cheers
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:00 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Surely not just me!
Cheers
I'll join ya girl.
How are you getting on?
Fell free to call/PM me..........
Mine's a pint by the way - surreally been finishing off MrsL's last bottle of Southern Comfort after a bit of a BBQ..........hate the stuff too!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Surely not just me!
Cheers
Can I have the usual 21 pints please.

Adie

Last edited by spackster; Nov 11th 2007 at 7:01 am. Reason: me do typo's now
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:07 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
It's all real now chuck.
ah just read the last page - good luck to you and M for the move hun. Probably shouldn't have sounded off about C&C DHB on the other thread though.
Is it gonna be a fresh start on the schooling front, not part terms??
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:11 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
ah just read the last page - good luck to you and M for the move hun. Probably shouldn't have sounded off about C&C DHB on the other thread though.
Is it gonna be a fresh start on the schooling front, not part terms??
Ian, go and PM me your numbers again! They must have been on the back of something that I have given back......
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Ian, go and PM me your numbers again! They must have been on the back of something that I have given back......
I'm up for another bottle of Bolly. Hubster just took me out for a few before I set off alone en route to the big smoke - well Auckland - in the morn?!

Am insanely excited about seeing proper shops again!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone please raise my pint glass to my lips, my muscles hurt to much from starting to go to the gym twice a week. Apparently it suppose to be good for you, but it hurts...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Can someone please raise my pint glass to my lips, my muscles hurt to much from starting to go to the gym twice a week. Apparently it suppose to be good for you, but it hurts...
Then when you stop going you pile all the pounds on.
Best not to start going eh!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

shaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura about

ooh i need a vodka had a very teary day today missing my family
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:39 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by shaozzy
Sorry to hear you feel sad today - have some karma to keep you going.

Right ladies: vodka for Poppets and Boopy, many many pints for me!!!
Shaozzy, I think you have left but your vodka is on the bar too if you pop back in
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

We all have bad days every now & then it is hard when you're so far away.
I'll join you in a double or two.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry to hear you feel sad today - have some karma to keep you going.

Right ladies: vodka for Poppets and Boopy, many many pints for me!!!
Shaozzy, I think you have left but your vodka is on the bar too if you pop back in
Cheers my dears.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

shaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura about

ooh thanx ladies that feels better already i might just have another
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:43 am
conquering the world!

ooh thanx ladies that feels better already i might just have another
We should try to meet up before I go - I have a leaving do on the 23rd of November - you would be very welcome to come
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

that sounds good to me bet your getting excited about the move

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.