The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:18 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by helinuk
I'll have a G&T now as I won't be able to later. Off to see 42ND STREET with daughter. cheers
Hope you enjoy it Helen, have a nice time
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:19 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
8.20am tomorrow will have me dishing out porridge to the patients. Porridge for goodness sakes - in New Zealand? get a grip people, feed these lads right - I HATE porridge. I have considered replacing it with wallpaper paste but haven't found a bulk supplier yet. Watch this space! May not be beneficial to their health, but my God, it would then take a crow-bar to prise them off the seats!
I want to be toe-tapping with Helen, not freezing traisping round houses taking shoes off, putting shoes on, and as for porridge - yuk!!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I want to be toe-tapping with Helen, not freezing traisping round houses taking shoes off, putting shoes on, and as for porridge - yuk!!
get those thermal vests out girls.
Poor hubby nearly had a heart attack last week when he heard the price - I booked 42nd street, Chicago, and Grand cirque- all on in Woking so no train fares to London. I said we won't be going to the theatre much once we get to NZ so I'm making the most of it.! ...mind you I suspect we'll be timing visits to daughter in Welly to fit in with what's on at the theatre!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by helinuk
get those thermal vests out girls.
Poor hubby nearly had a heart attack last week when he heard the price - I booked 42nd street, Chicago, and Grand cirque- all on in Woking so no train fares to London. I said we won't be going to the theatre much once we get to NZ so I'm making the most of it.! ...mind you I suspect we'll be timing visits to daughter in Welly to fit in with what's on at the theatre!
I saw "Cats" 33 times when I was in London - obviously not visiting for a weekend, living!!

Having spent the last 10 years in Cornwall I got used to the lack of culture! Morris dancing anyone?
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:34 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I saw "Cats" 33 times when I was in London - obviously not visiting for a weekend, living!!

Having spent the last 10 years in Cornwall I got used to the lack of culture! Morris dancing anyone?
Excellent though it has been I have to go to bed in readiness for my marathon work-day tomorrow. However, I am off in the afternoon so may drop in then and indeed most of the night shift.
Bye people!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:38 pm

Excellent though it has been I have to go to bed in readiness for my marathon work-day tomorrow. However, I am off in the afternoon so may drop in then and indeed most of the night shift.
Bye people!
But we're only just starting to warm up - it's the gin you know!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have a quick gin before work. You know how us nurses go on about how stressed and busy we are? Guess how many patients I had last night,not shared,just me!! 10! Fooooking 10! They included 3 leukaemics,a cystic fibrosis kid,2 anorexics,and 2 head traumas. It was great. Didn't kill any!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by danny.f
I'll have a quick gin before work. You know how us nurses go on about how stressed and busy we are? Guess how many patients I had last night,not shared,just me!! 10! Fooooking 10! They included 3 leukaemics,a cystic fibrosis kid,2 anorexics,and 2 head traumas. It was great. Didn't kill any!!
All sounds very messy. First time for ages I've been in here, so I might join you with a large G&T. So what's been going on with Jack and Georgina?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good shift, I hope you have 3 nurses to tonight.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
All sounds very messy. First time for ages I've been in here, so I might join you with a large G&T. So what's been going on with Jack and Georgina?
Hi Nina,

Lets just say a few defected.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boopy
Hi Nina,

Lets just say a few defected.
go on... dish the dirt .... why ?

How did last Friday evening go?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Do you get the TV programme 'House' with Hugh Laurie out there? Now there's a hsopital i'd like to get treated in. You personally get 4 doctors to yourself, (one of which is top totty) who are all experts in everything from performing the x rays, mri scan's operations the lot.The only problem i see is that every week, the patient might have Lupus, but as yet they haven't. Must be saving that for the last in the series.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:15 am
conquering the world!

I had a really busy shift today as well Danny - finished at 4pm and going back for night shift at 11pm. They just can't manage without me
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

I had a really busy shift today as well Danny - finished at 4pm and going back for night shift at 11pm. They just can't manage without me
What a killer!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:19 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Boopy
What a killer!
It's nice to be asked and it is also nice to have the boss owe you a favour. To be fair, she has been really helpful and has given me every shift change I have asked for around Steve and his various courses. I like night shift, especially over the winter as I tend to hibernate!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.