The KIWI BAR

Old May 13th 2007, 8:02 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

dinner went down well so to speak and pudding after also and the flowers are a bonus for later tonight ,sorry poppets I never sent you any but thought of you X,
Now for that glass of wine ,cheers and to all the mums here Happy Mothers Day
The drinks are on me for all the ladies here tonight .
Old May 13th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherry
dinner went down well so to speak and pudding after also and the flowers are a bonus for later tonight ,sorry poppets I never sent you any but thought of you X,
Now for that glass of wine ,cheers and to all the mums here Happy Mothers Day
The drinks are on me for all the ladies here tonight .
cheers mate , glad you had a good day
i've been digging in the garden , pulling up old flippin roots while the kids played in the leaves
Old May 24th 2007, 12:38 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

No one drink anymore?
I have been off work for a few days (for the 2nd time in 8 months) and I have to dig the bar out of the depths.
Right, who is up for a drink?
The usual suspects I would imagine:
free bar and see who turns up!
I will have the many lagers as always: anyone else
{sets up vodka, chardonnay and Bolly}
Old May 24th 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Has the bar shut already!
Old May 24th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Are you back Boopy??!Welcome home!!
I'll have a champagne breakfast please bar person, as it's my birthday!!
Old May 25th 2007, 1:09 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Well happy Birthday!!
have a lovely day and several large glasses of whatever you want!
Old May 25th 2007, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday

Can I join you for some champagne please?
Old May 25th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Alison, have a good one.
x x x
Old May 25th 2007, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Thank you for the kind wishes karonious, kwprwn and Boopy!!

Have one (or 21 in karonious's case) on me!! In fact, I've had a great day so free drinks all round!
Think dannyf will need a barrel all to himself after the footy result yesterday :curse: Never mind, it's only a game ..... (hastily ducks behind bar!!!)
Old May 25th 2007, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the kind wishes karonious, kwprwn and Boopy!!

Have one (or 21 in karonious's case) on me!! In fact, I've had a great day so free drinks all round!
Think dannyf will need a barrel all to himself after the footy result yesterday :curse: Never mind, it's only a game ..... (hastily ducks behind bar!!!)
happy birthday, hope you've been spoilt rotten
Old May 25th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks poppets - yes, lots of cards, pressies and cake!! Going to crack open a bottle of fizz soon, so a good day all round!
Old May 25th 2007, 7:07 am
Account Closed

Pizz,HIC arthischsts ,pass meanother pleeze Hic .

.Happy birthday you old fart
Old May 25th 2007, 8:09 am
conquering the world!

Pizz,HIC arthischsts ,pass meanother pleeze Hic .

.Happy birthday you old fart
If I knew what you were drinking I would have some as well: sounds like good stuff!!
Old May 26th 2007, 1:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by karonious
If I knew what you were drinking I would have some as well: sounds like good stuff!!

Why do you think we had a 40 foot container delivered ,not all the boxes had furniture in them .The piss they serve over here is weaker than shandy,also they think they can drink
We had a corporate night out last week Karting and drinking afterwards ,I was not really even getting to the merry stage and they were saying how much they had drunk.Next day at work was called by most of them a Maori holiday by who never turned up,those who did said *&^"**% hell you pommies can drink .My answer was I was brought up on real ale not bottled piss.
Old May 26th 2007, 3:50 am
conquering the world!

Why do you think we had a 40 foot container delivered ,not all the boxes had furniture in them .The piss they serve over here is weaker than shandy,also they think they can drink
We had a corporate night out last week Karting and drinking afterwards ,I was not really even getting to the merry stage and they were saying how much they had drunk.Next day at work was called by most of them a Maori holiday by who never turned up,those who did said *&^"**% hell you pommies can drink .My answer was I was brought up on real ale not bottled piss.
Excellent
I'll have a crate of that too please!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.