The KIWI BAR

Old May 11th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
there you go honey, even fluffed it up for you !!
emperor is asleep, not snoring yet , but give him time, although he did awake slightly when you entered
I never did!!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
I never did!!
really ,

(watch out time is running out battery at 54% )
Old May 11th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

really ,

(watch out time is running out battery at 54% )
That was bad planning. You don't want your battery running out before you've finished!
Old May 11th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

That was bad planning. You don't want your battery running out before you've finished!
hey babe i don't want anything running out until i'm finished
(46% , faster stevie faster!!)
Old May 11th 2007, 12:03 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Right people - I have to be up in the morning for work so I must say my goodbye now - 'goodbye'
I have a busy day planned - a jolly to Rotorua if the weather holds and all my colleagues turn up so i can get out!
Old May 11th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Right people - I have to be up in the morning for work so I must say my goodbye now - 'goodbye'
I have a busy day planned - a jolly to Rotorua if the weather holds and all my colleagues turn up so i can get out!
see you later lovie, been fun , be good xxx
Old May 11th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

see you later lovie, been fun , be good xxx
...and I'm spent. Just enough time to have a quick smoke and a wee glass of red before I turn over and start snoring. How was it for you Rach?
Old May 11th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

...and I'm spent. Just enough time to have a quick smoke and a wee glass of red before I turn over and start snoring. How was it for you Rach?
fantastic as always treacle, only got 33 % left !!
Old May 11th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

fantastic as always treacle, only got 33 % left !!
Well hon, I will say goodnight to you now and wish you pleasant dreams. It's been great as always, get you're batteries charged in time for the next session!
Old May 11th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well hon, I will say goodnight to you now and wish you pleasant dreams. It's been great as always, get you're batteries charged in time for the next session!
will do babe will do i'll be charged & rarng to go, don't leave it so long next time .......... (in time not physical legnth )
pleasant dreams to you too xxxx
Old May 12th 2007, 7:57 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

will do babe will do i'll be charged & rarng to go, don't leave it so long next time .......... (in time not physical legnth )
pleasant dreams to you too xxxx
OY!
Enough
Old May 13th 2007, 2:34 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

The BOSS is at work today 8-5 I am so low I have decided that the French Conection has to be opened early .Napoleon is now the ruler and he is working well .Thank f*** for BRANDY makes you well Poppets knows the rest /.Nothing like an early star to an all day bender
Now who wants a top up .
Old May 13th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

On your todd in here eh? Well... daddy has taken 3 year old to the park and bubba is fast asleep.... I'm checking my auctions on Trademe as I have one that finishes soon....stuff that Im selling not buying.

Hope everyone is having a good Mothers Day.... I got a new Dyson! lol
Old May 13th 2007, 3:18 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Happy mothers day to you and cheers hic another barman please .I am cooking dinner right now and have the wine chilled and the flowers ready ,I love my wife dearly and this year it will be 36 yrs ,miss my grandkids but hey we have to live as well and here is our home ,they can visit any day
Old May 13th 2007, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherry
Happy mothers day to you and cheers hic another barman please .I am cooking dinner right now and have the wine chilled and the flowers ready ,I love my wife dearly and this year it will be 36 yrs ,miss my grandkids but hey we have to live as well and here is our home ,they can visit any day
Thanks..... actually we made a mistake and thought Mothers Day was last sunday so I got some chocs and my new Dyson last week.

Baby awake so seeya later on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.