The KIWI BAR

Old May 11th 2007, 11:26 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

C'MON people....it's not big and it's not clever.............
bwha ha hah haaaaa!
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
I'm never too long.....unfortunately
well they say small ones are more juicy , & its not what you got but how you use it

you didn't mean length did ya , you meant time ......... oh well can you be raring to go again soon
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
well they say small ones are more juicy , & its not what you got but how you use it
Kinda like a satsuma, or an eyedropper...no, I'm not making comparisons!
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
C'MON people....it's not big and it's not clever.............
bwha ha hah haaaaa!

well you should know
Old May 11th 2007, 11:27 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

well you should know
Is teaching it tricks clever?
Old May 11th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Kinda like a satsuma, or an eyedropper...no, I'm not making comparisons!
thats what you're telling us
Old May 11th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

C'mon guys, this is turning into a 3 - 5 word story, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact I'm getting complex...I mean A complex...no, maybe right the first time.
Old May 11th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

depends what tricks it does, obvisusly one of the tricks isn't to tickle your tonsils
Old May 11th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

C'mon guys, this is turning into a 3 - 5 word story, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact I'm getting complex...I mean A complex...no, maybe right the first time.
give over you love the attention
Old May 11th 2007, 11:34 am
conquering the world!

depends what tricks it does, obvisusly one of the tricks isn't to tickle your tonsils
I'd like to see that: my tonsils are in a jar of formaldehyde in a hospital in Aberdeen!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

give over you love the attention
Of course!...bottoms up (I'm talking about your drink!). Want a refill? (yes, still talking about the drink!)
Old May 11th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Of course!...bottoms up (I'm talking about your drink!). Want a refill? (yes, still talking about the drink!)
now i'm dissapointed , but yes i'll have another (and a drink!!)
Old May 11th 2007, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd like to see that: my tonsils are in a jar of formaldehyde in a hospital in Aberdeen!

now then that would be BIG & clever
Old May 11th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

now i'm dissapointed , but yes i'll have another (and a drink!!)
And so will I. Scootch up a bit, you're hogging the matress! Go on, shove the emperor over and pass me a pillow!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

And so will I. Scootch up a bit, you're hogging the matress! Go on, shove the emperor over and pass me a pillow!
there you go honey, even fluffed it up for you !!
emperor is asleep, not snoring yet , but give him time, although he did awake slightly when you entered & then went back to the land of nod

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.