The KIWI BAR

Old May 11th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
The bigger boys made me watch it!
Name checked you in my new thread:
buy you a beer?
Cheers!
love one babe, read thread & blog!!!!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Can anyone join in here? Hello poppets, how are you?
i'm good me ole china & you
Old May 11th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
i'm good me ole china & you
Fine. Where you been? I've been propping up this corner of the bar for at least minutes!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:05 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

love one babe, read thread & blog!!!!
Now, you may have read/heard some of that before: I wasn't there! Right?!!
Can I get you a very large vodka, Madam - big enough to keep you quiet?? Shit, we don't have that much vodka!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Now, you may have read/heard some of that before: I wasn't there! Right?!!
Can I get you a very large vodka, Madam - big enough to keep you quiet?? Shit, we don't have that much vodka!
you cheeky mare!!!!!!!!!
yeah yeah i know you weren't there they were just stories that you had heard from others................... still bloody funny
Old May 11th 2007, 11:08 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

you cheeky mare!!!!!!!!!
yeah yeah i know you weren't there they were just stories that you had heard from others................... still bloody funny
Poppets, Poppets: I'm not cheeky: just misunderstood!!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Fine. Where you been? I've been propping up this corner of the bar for at least minutes!
this & that dude, you have come at just the right time , i just gonna take you to bed
Old May 11th 2007, 11:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Any chance of a vino as I'm passing through ?
Old May 11th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Poppets, Poppets: I'm not cheeky: just misunderstood!!
yeah yeah like i'm not smutty & you don't lead me straight to it
Old May 11th 2007, 11:14 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Any chance of a vino as I'm passing through ?
You are very welcome: do you have a preference or will house red do you?
We tend to stock only New Zealand wines here as you might imagine: can you give us your opinions ?

Last edited by karonious; May 11th 2007 at 11:24 am.
Old May 11th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

this & that dude, you have come at just the right time , i just gonna take you to bed
!:embaressed_smile:Only if I can take whats left in the bottle with me!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

You are very welcome: do you have a preference or will house red you you?
We tend to stock only New Zealand wines here as you might imagine: can you give us your opinions ?
Mine is that you CAN get wine that's cheaper than milk!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

!:embaressed_smile:Only if I can take whats left in the bottle with me!
i'll even let you get another out the fridge ........... just don't be too long!!
Old May 11th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

i'll even let you get another out the fridge ........... just don't be too long!!
I'm never too long.....unfortunately
Old May 11th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm never too long.....unfortunately
well they say small ones are more juicy , & its not what you got but how you use it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.