The KIWI BAR

Old May 7th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Well, hello there, biggest Chardonnay in the world for you: tanker-full should do the trick nicely eh?
And how has it been a long day: been busy working or playing or both?
Cheers
Ok, you win, a tankerful - the long day has been working, working, working but ...... tonight, folks, on the midnight flight from Oz, arrives MOH's bestest, oldest friend from his childhood - and that makes him reeeaally old - from the UK.

A toast to Dennis - there will be tears shed in the arrivals hall in Wellington airport tonight!!
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Be afraid, be very afraid - ask Poppets and Danny
well being as i'm the only sane clean one here (except cottage) then i have to say they'll only lead you astray ....i've never been the same since i met them !!

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

There, there Mr Avid, I think you have become a bit confused by the fumes comung off the alcohol (you ARE a Mr aren't you? )
That's a bus pass you are trying to show me!
Master Avid...I think I might be the youngest person on this forum....

hmmm...that's stretching it a bit......but what is the forum average age?

35? Or are we all in our 20's?
Old May 7th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Ok, you win, a tankerful - the long day has been working, working, working but ...... tonight, folks, on the midnight flight from Oz, arrives MOH's bestest, oldest friend from his childhood - and that makes him reeeaally old - from the UK.

A toast to Dennis - there will be tears shed in the arrivals hall in Wellington airport tonight!!
a toast to dennis & good ole friends then
Old May 7th 2007, 11:08 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avid
Master Avid...I think I might be the youngest person on this forum....

After 10 years in sunny Japan I hardly think so.......
Old May 7th 2007, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

One of these days, you and I will actually meet ....
I know-we're only 20 mins apart! Keep missing you. Got ages now though. It'll happen,and you'll be sooo disappointed.
Old May 7th 2007, 11:09 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Lets ALL drink to Dennis!
Old May 7th 2007, 11:10 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

To Dennis.
Old May 7th 2007, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Be afraid, be very afraid - ask Poppets and Danny
from what I read, not much use asking Poppets as the memory banks might have been wiped ....
Old May 7th 2007, 11:14 am
conquering the world!

from what I read, not much use asking Poppets as the memory banks might have been wiped ....

We've met twice - she ought to remember some of it!
Old May 7th 2007, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Moi, i was fine til i went out with them .....see they are trouble
as i always say the big boys made me do it!!
Old May 7th 2007, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

We've met twice - she ought to remember some of it!
i might remember more if i'd have stayed the night with you guys!!!
(you had a lucky escape!!)
Old May 7th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
Moi, i was fine til i went out with them .....see they are trouble
as i always say the big boys made me do it!!
Old May 7th 2007, 11:30 am

Where's the toilet?
Old May 7th 2007, 11:33 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Avid
Where's the toilet?
Please don't use tha small handsink as a urinal again Mr Avid, we had an awful job getting the smell out of there last time!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.