The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by danny.f
Nearly bloody died-this thread had nearly slipped to page 3!!! bloody 3!! Wilderness!! Have dragged it back and will have a whiskey to keep it up!!
Let me join you there good sir, and preparest we few for the nites to come, for verily doth the ladies quaff, and forsooth must we not keep apace, lest we.....bugger, I hate it when I slip into Shakespearish. I'll have a very large one now, egad!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Let me join you there good sir, and preparest we few for the nites to come, for verily doth the ladies quaff, and forsooth must we not keep apace, lest we.....bugger, I hate it when I slip into Shakespearish. I'll have a very large one now, egad!
Ooooohhhh you boring fart, get me a vodka.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Boopy
Ooooohhhh you boring fart, get me a vodka.
Boring? How bally dare you madam. Right, is that vodka straight or with something? Oh sod it, here's the bottle. I'm just off for a box of Carlsberg.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:11 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Boring? How bally dare you madam. Right, is that vodka straight or with something? Oh sod it, here's the bottle. I'm just off for a box of Carlsberg.
Ohhh, I haven't done this since last August!!
{Not THAT, Poppets!} I've snuck out of work (in a virtual manner!), so give me a swift 21 pints of your very best Steinlager and I will be on my way.
Cheers!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Barman - you've been alongtime in the cellar for the carlsberg, coud I have another bottle - just getting in practice for tomorrow night.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 1:34 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
Hello Barman - you've been alongtime in the cellar for the carlsberg, coud I have another bottle - just getting in practice for tomorrow night.
Come on you Britties! Where are you - no-one up for a drink?
Us 'kiwis' need to drink to drink you under the table!!!

See!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 1:39 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Come on you Britties! Where are you - no-one up for a drink?
Us 'kiwis' need to drink to drink you under the table!!!

See!
Blimey - what you still doing up lady ???

I am at work and sooooo bored :curse:
Old Apr 12th 2007, 1:54 pm
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Blimey - what you still doing up lady ???

I am at work and sooooo bored :curse:
I came in from work at 11.30 ish, still charged and ready to go................................................ .................................................. ..............
Ok, nothing doing - still charged!
Forensic Nursing - AKA pin the buggers down!!!!!
Still up!
I need to stand back and chill but still full-on!
And you?!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 1:57 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

I came in from work at 11.30 ish, still charged and ready to go................................................ .................................................. ..............
Ok, nothing doing - still charged!
Forensic Nursing - AKA pin the buggers down!!!!!
Still up!
I need to stand back and chill but still full-on!
And you?!

Me - I am sat at my desk at work -looking out to the sun beaming down and I dont want to be here...... So of course boss is out (probs sunbathing :curse: ) so am using the internet till 5 pm
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:01 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Me - I am sat at my desk at work -looking out to the sun beaming down and I dont want to be here...... So of course boss is out (probs sunbathing :curse: ) so am using the internet till 5 pm
you have windows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ceri75
Yes we have windows - but my view is of a brick wall then I can see sky
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:06 pm
conquering the world!

Ha!
That will teach him to leave you on your own!!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 2:09 pm
Banned

Ha!
That will teach him to leave you on your own!!
Precisely !!!!! Got the radio booming too - all I now need is a glass of the alcohol and then I can have my own party
Old Apr 13th 2007, 4:13 am
Banned

Apple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the roughApple Tree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ceri75

is that XP or Vista
Old Apr 15th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

No one in the bar tonight - too much on Friday night eh!

That's it then "time gentlemen please" & "poppets".

I'm off to bed. Nitey nite.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.