The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 29th 2012, 3:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Just popped in to dry off & warm up!!!!
Hope you're feeling better Fi.....will leave a stiff drink behind the bar for you lol

Good to see 'old' & 'new' faces still keeping the place open.......hope you get the mouse sharkuk!!!
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

sharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant future

Yep I got him, well the trap did then the cat took the trap into the front room and munched on the arse end of it ................. have now reset the trap and awaiting more business mohahahahahahah.............
Old Apr 29th 2012, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sharkyuk
Yep I got him, well the trap did then the cat took the trap into the front room and munched on the arse end of it ................. have now reset the trap and awaiting more business mohahahahahahah.............
Lazy cat, fancy waiting for someone else to catch the little b*gger
Old Apr 30th 2012, 11:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Karonious
Hi to all. dropping in to ask for 21 lagers, if none forthcoming, will sulk for another 3 years
Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Evening All....whoosh...blast from the past calling....

Goodness me. The legendary Karonious and Pinkie Pie all in one weekend.

Calls for a bucket of slurp
I might stand you two a packet of Walkers cheese and onion each. Or I might eat both packets myself.
Old May 1st 2012, 10:28 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Could I have ready salted please or salt and vinegar...not too particular to cheese and onion! I spotted Karonious too...

Accompanied by a bucket of merlot perhaps!

Cheers xx
Old May 3rd 2012, 8:32 pm
`

Will you need a straw or just slurp from the pail.

No to salt n vinegar. Ruins the vino.
Old May 8th 2012, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Medicinal toddy please, OH has brought germs back after a hospital visit, yeuk
Old May 10th 2012, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Add toddies all round, still have the mega germs, but have just received email confirmation of NZ Teacher Registration I know it may not mean much to some of you but just now it's my happy time
Old May 11th 2012, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

stephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of light

Had a word with a kiwi bloke in some shorts, he said congrats

Old May 11th 2012, 1:52 am
`

Beers

It's Friday.
Old May 11th 2012, 6:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Goodness me. The legendary Karonious and Pinkie Pie all in one weekend.

Calls for a bucket of slurp
I might stand you two a packet of Walkers cheese and onion each. Or I might eat both packets myself.
How simply marvellous to see some 'old' faces around the place. Hope you're both keeping well (not sure you'll remember me as I've had a name change since the olden days ).

Ready salted Walkers crisps for me & lots of TGIF
Old May 11th 2012, 5:53 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Add toddies all round, still have the mega germs, but have just received email confirmation of NZ Teacher Registration I know it may not mean much to some of you but just now it's my happy time
BIG DRINKS for Fi!!!
a) To celebrate NZ teacher reg
b) To kill the germs
& c) It's Friday and tomorrow our daughter arrives back from her 3 wk visit to Aus and will be living at home again after 12 years

Cheers all and brilliant news Fi!!! hope you get rid of the germs for the week end and our 2 days of summer !!
B
Old May 12th 2012, 12:36 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
BIG DRINKS for Fi!!!
a) To celebrate NZ teacher reg Excellent news Fi!!!!
b) To kill the germs Whatever you want, I'll have ready for you when you come in next
& c) It's Friday and tomorrow our daughter arrives back from her 3 wk visit to Aus and will be living at home again after 12 years Good news??

Cheers all and brilliant news Fi!!! hope you get rid of the germs for the week end and our 2 days of summer !!
B
Great to see you in here B, How's life with you?
Old May 12th 2012, 3:07 pm
MnB

Originally Posted by Persephone
Great to see you in here B, How's life with you?
Life's good!! thanks....... manic but 'good'!
Still sampling the NZ wines available over here, not found one to beat Morton Est. SB yet..... altho we've taken a liking to Sainsbury's own label Rioja (£3.99 a bottle )

Daughter has arrived home safely....its good to have her home again and no doubt we'll crack open a bottle of vino tonight to welcome her back

Hope all's good for you......drinks .....bubbles for breakfast or lunch? behind the bar for you guys when you 'pop in'....cheers
Old May 12th 2012, 10:34 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Will you need a straw or just slurp from the pail.

No to salt n vinegar. Ruins the vino.
Oh Bevs, you know me so well, a bucket with a straw will do just fine...

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
How simply marvellous to see some 'old' faces around the place. Hope you're both keeping well (not sure you'll remember me as I've had a name change since the olden days ).

Ready salted Walkers crisps for me & lots of TGIF
Doing just fine thanks...now then, tell me who you used to be and I probably will remember you!!

Ready salted all round then is it? Walkers or Seabrooks?? xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.