Kittens!

Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:34 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Kittens!

Aren't they the cutest kittens in the world?
Not the best timing ever but they are so adorable
Attached Thumbnails Kittens!-p1000808.jpg  
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens!

Awwwww how cute are they? Is there just 3 or any more hiding beneath the others? We have 2 inherited cats so I wont offer to take any off your hands!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:45 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
Awwwww how cute are they? Is there just 3 or any more hiding beneath the others? We have 2 inherited cats so I wont offer to take any off your hands!
Just 3. Poppy is actually named after Poppets and is still quite young herself so 3 is about right for a first litter from a young cat. She is so pleased with herself, just lies there purring for Britain {apart from thr fact she is Kiwi through and through!}. Melissa has named them Silkie, Mittens and Willow - why, I'm not quite sure but they suit them so that will do nicely. the little one only weighs 3 ounces
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Crikey women! it's all go for you New Job, Kittens and your son on the radio!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:47 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Crikey women! it's all go for you New Job, Kittens and your son on the radio!
If I could just arrange a small matter involving sharp knives and senstive body parts, life would indeed be 'sweet'
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:50 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

If I could just arrange a small matter involving sharp knives and senstive body parts, life would indeed be 'sweet'
Now Now, very well done on the job, I told you'd be sweet. Well done to your moggy as well, and the names are cool.

Hoping you'r as ok as can be.

Adie
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

and
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:18 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

They are just soooooooooooooo cute.
i'm totally gaga when it comes to kittens/puppies/lambs...anything newborn really
luv Mandie
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:21 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Now Now, very well done on the job, I told you'd be sweet. Well done to your moggy as well, and the names are cool.

Hoping you'r as ok as can be.

Adie
Surprisingly good this evening, in spite of having to go to work in the morning
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:24 am
conquering the world!

Not sure if this one is any clearer.
Silkie is the pale calico, Mittens is the tabby and willow is the ginger & white
Attached Thumbnails Kittens!-p1000824.jpg  
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi

they are very cute, are you keeping them all, if i was over there i would offer to take one off your hand it would have joined my other 2.

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:16 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, gorgeous! And mum is cute too!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

And of course, you're referring to getting your cat spayed once the kittens are weaned, arent' you?

The kitties are gorgeous but hey, find me a baby that isn't?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Not sure if this one is any clearer.
Silkie is the pale calico, Mittens is the tabby and willow is the ginger & white
and triple
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:59 am
Banned

Pete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura aboutPete n Shell has a spectacular aura about

Better get the Timms device out of the garage then works good on Possums and on cats as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.