British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Kittens! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/kittens-489233/)

karonious Oct 24th 2007 9:34 am

Kittens!

1 Attachment(s)
:wub: Aren't they the cutest kittens in the world? :wub:
Not the best timing ever but they are so adorable :cool:

SarahB Oct 24th 2007 9:37 am

Re: Kittens!

Awwwww how cute are they? Is there just 3 or any more hiding beneath the others? We have 2 inherited cats so I wont offer to take any off your hands! :D

karonious Oct 24th 2007 9:45 am

Originally Posted by SarahB (Post 5460925)
Awwwww how cute are they? Is there just 3 or any more hiding beneath the others? We have 2 inherited cats so I wont offer to take any off your hands! :D

Just 3. Poppy is actually named after Poppets and is still quite young herself so 3 is about right for a first litter from a young cat. She is so pleased with herself, just lies there purring for Britain {apart from thr fact she is Kiwi through and through!}. Melissa has named them Silkie, Mittens and Willow - why, I'm not quite sure but they suit them so that will do nicely. the little one only weighs 3 ounces :eek:

simonmarkellis Oct 24th 2007 9:46 am

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 5460918)

Crikey women! it's all go for you New Job, Kittens and your son on the radio!:thumbsup:

karonious Oct 24th 2007 9:47 am

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis (Post 5460953)
Crikey women! it's all go for you New Job, Kittens and your son on the radio!:thumbsup:

If I could just arrange a small matter involving sharp knives and senstive body parts, life would indeed be 'sweet' :sneaky:

Jac&Adie Oct 24th 2007 9:50 am

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 5460958)
If I could just arrange a small matter involving sharp knives and senstive body parts, life would indeed be 'sweet' :sneaky:

Now Now, very well done on the job, I told you'd be sweet. Well done to your moggy as well, and the names are cool.

Hoping you'r as ok as can be.

Adie

BEVS Oct 24th 2007 10:15 am

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 5460918)

:wub::wub: and :wub:

11ThousandMilesFromHome Oct 24th 2007 10:18 am

They are just soooooooooooooo cute.:wub:
i'm totally gaga when it comes to kittens/puppies/lambs...anything newborn really:wub:
luv Mandie

karonious Oct 24th 2007 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5460969)
Now Now, very well done on the job, I told you'd be sweet. Well done to your moggy as well, and the names are cool.

Hoping you'r as ok as can be.

Adie

Surprisingly good this evening, in spite of having to go to work in the morning :(

karonious Oct 24th 2007 10:24 am

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if this one is any clearer.
Silkie is the pale calico, Mittens is the tabby and willow is the ginger & white

KIRSTIE Oct 24th 2007 3:20 pm

hi

they are very cute, are you keeping them all, if i was over there i would offer to take one off your hand it would have joined my other 2.

with regards

kirstie

RobClubley Oct 24th 2007 8:16 pm

Aww, gorgeous! And mum is cute too!

dlmckay Oct 24th 2007 11:55 pm

And of course, you're referring to getting your cat spayed once the kittens are weaned, arent' you? ;)

The kitties are gorgeous :wub: but hey, find me a baby that isn't? :D

BEVS Oct 25th 2007 9:55 am

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 5461093)
Not sure if this one is any clearer.
Silkie is the pale calico, Mittens is the tabby and willow is the ginger & white

:wub::wub: and triple :wub:

Pete n Shell Oct 25th 2007 9:59 am

Better get the Timms device out of the garage then ;) works good on Possums and on cats as well :blink: