Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Kirkcaldies Sale in Wellington - Cheap Bras

Kirkcaldies Sale in Wellington - Cheap Bras

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:32 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kirkcaldies Sale in Wellington - Cheap Bras

Public Service Announcement!

The Kirkcaldie & Stains sale this year actually had some items worth purchasing!

They have been rather naughty lately with their sales in that their products are barely reduced or they just get a lot of stock overruns in. They have still done this but there's some very good specials if you are on the lookout!

I had most luck in their lingerie department, but not for little old 12C (34C?) me unfortunately. Nope, I went shopping for my mother and got her some gorgeous fayreform bras. I'm sure she would love me posting on a website that she is an 18DD Example: Sports bras down from $55 to $12.50 and just nice everyday satin bras for $20. Another one for $13. SCORE! Got me a pretty little calvin klein cami for $15 though.

She was absolutely thrilled. So I thought I would put this post up in case you are a E, F or a G cup you can get bras really cheap at Kirks this year.

And no, I don't know when they are intending to leave the 19th century (I am not hopeful of them getting to the 20th, let alone the 21st) and get rid of their antique tils.

Or at least, get computers. Make the antique tils for show or something.

All part of the charm or something.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kirkcaldies Sale in Wellington - Cheap Bras

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Public Service Announcement!

The Kirkcaldie & Stains sale this year actually had some items worth purchasing!

They have been rather naughty lately with their sales in that their products are barely reduced or they just get a lot of stock overruns in. They have still done this but there's some very good specials if you are on the lookout!

I had most luck in their lingerie department, but not for little old 12C (34C?) me unfortunately. Nope, I went shopping for my mother and got her some gorgeous fayreform bras. I'm sure she would love me posting on a website that she is an 18DD Example: Sports bras down from $55 to $12.50 and just nice everyday satin bras for $20. Another one for $13. SCORE! Got me a pretty little calvin klein cami for $15 though.

She was absolutely thrilled. So I thought I would put this post up in case you are a E, F or a G cup you can get bras really cheap at Kirks this year.

And no, I don't know when they are intending to leave the 19th century (I am not hopeful of them getting to the 20th, let alone the 21st) and get rid of their antique tils.

Or at least, get computers. Make the antique tils for show or something.

All part of the charm or something.
Bought a $250 pair of Clarks Boots for $85 and a half price Ben Sherman shirt, first things I have bought it Kirks!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Bought a $250 pair of Clarks Boots for $85 and a half price Ben Sherman shirt, first things I have bought it Kirks!
That's what you say. I remember your shopping thoughts.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That's what you say. I remember your shopping thoughts.
Nope, you think you do but you are very wrong!

5 weeks til shops in Sydney, can't wait
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:17 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely recall you making a disparaging comment about kirks Mr Bru...I think in regards to 'are you being served'.

That is weird though. There's tradition and there is just weird.

What is honestly surprising though is that the staff generally are quite well trained and I have never really had to stand in a long line (even in their sales). So while they can't just "check the computer" for an item they tend to be able to get it in for you. Or actually know their stock. But hell, get some computers people. Please.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:17 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Oh and I am the favourite child at the moment - essentially saving my mother $80 on bra's.

Hehe.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Oh and I am the favourite child at the moment - essentially saving my mother $80 on bra's.

Hehe.
Thank you for keeping us all abreast of developments, or should that be cup to date with your shopping
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:15 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Thank you. Your comments are very supportive.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:15 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Old Jul 28th 2009, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Cheers for this thread KiwiPrincess, popped in there today cant believe that they are selling Triumph Bras for $12.50 and not horrible old fashioned ones either, there was some pretty lacey ones for that price. Cheers
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Cheers for this thread KiwiPrincess, popped in there today cant believe that they are selling Triumph Bras for $12.50 and not horrible old fashioned ones either, there was some pretty lacey ones for that price. Cheers
I thought they made motorbikes??