Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For Kija - our dogs in New Zealand

For Kija - our dogs in New Zealand

Old Jul 10th 2011, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice
Default Re: For Kija - our dogs in New Zealand

Will have to get grandaughter round
Old Jul 10th 2011, 7:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sandra arnott
Will have to get grandaughter round
I am giving you karma for making me giggle . I really needed that. I'll try and send you a detailed 'how to' tomorrow.

ps
I used to keep budgies and bourkes.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 12:52 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Ted doing his best jedi impression...
Attached Thumbnails For Kija - our dogs in New Zealand-dsc00032.jpg  
Old Jul 11th 2011, 1:05 am
Just Joined

Salford Lad is just really niceSalford Lad is just really niceSalford Lad is just really niceSalford Lad is just really niceSalford Lad is just really niceSalford Lad is just really niceSalford Lad is just really niceSalford Lad is just really nice

Originally Posted by BEVS
I am giving you karma for making me giggle . I really needed that. I'll try and send you a detailed 'how to' tomorrow.

ps
I used to keep budgies and bourkes.
Thank's for that and Wayne,s got buggies and Turks some lovely colors.He used to have African grey,s in the UK can not afford them here
Old Jul 11th 2011, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Salford Lad
Thank's for that and Wayne,s got buggies and Turks some lovely colors.He used to have African grey,s in the UK can not afford them here
We had to leave our beautiful African grey parrot behind with a friend as you can't bring them over as pets. Gutted
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:57 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dustybin

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
We had to leave our beautiful African grey parrot behind with a friend as you can't bring them over as pets. Gutted
I have to leave Noddy and Cinnamon (Senegal doves) behind, it's so heartbreaking! Noddy in particular is so attached to us!

Oops sorry the pic is huge
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:59 am
`

Originally Posted by Kija
I have to leave Noddy and Cinnamon (Senegal doves) behind, it's so heartbreaking! Noddy in particular is so attached to us!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...Picture196.jpg
OMG
I love the pic. I so really do.

We had to leave our Bourkes behind.and it was extremely hard to do.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:01 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

The canary was called Lucky, he passed away about a year ago

Noddy is adorable and loves attention, he coos if you talk to him and even knows his name (and nicknames!). I don't know how I'm going to leave him behind
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:02 am
`

Originally Posted by Dustybin
You know you're a nightmare don't you. lol
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:06 am
We're HERE!!!

This is their outdoor flight

Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:07 am
We're HERE!!!

This is Noddy sunbathing

Sorry the pix are huge, not very good at photo editing
Old Jul 11th 2011, 11:04 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Bought over my 2 dobermanns, but sadly only got Misty now ... She's the one with the docked tail.
Attached Thumbnails For Kija - our dogs in New Zealand-misty2-2-.jpg   For Kija - our dogs in New Zealand-dogs-rocks.jpg  
Old Jul 11th 2011, 11:59 am
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Bought over my 2 dobermanns, but sadly only got Misty now ... She's the one with the docked tail.
Stan

I love dobermanns. But then I seem to love all animals
Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
You know you're a nightmare don't you. lol
I was thinking more of a wet dream....
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:33 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kija
Stan

I love dobermanns. But then I seem to love all animals
Awww, bless you, you remembered.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.