kids view of NZ

Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile kids view of NZ

hi I am a 9 year old girl.
I live in St Heliers and go to St Heliers school.
I love NZ because it is a friendly country and there is so much to see and do.
In my spare time I go swimming and I do soccar and flippaball I used to do basketball but I do not have a any time but I am going to do it next year. Most of the time in the weekends I am with my family going to beaches or going camping.

What about NZ do all the kids out there like or not like?
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

MunchBunch is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: kids view of NZ

Hi my family and i are moving to Nz in a few weeks, im 13 and i want to know wat the schools and the people in them are like, my family are stuck between living in Picton in marlborough and christchurch.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

backdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nice
Default Re: kids view of NZ

Originally Posted by P18PPS View Post
In my spare time I go swimming and I do soccar and flippaball I used to do basketball but I do not have a any time but I am going to do it next year. Most of the time in the weekends I am with my family going to beaches or going camping.

I have a 9 year old daughter Rylan. (she is in bed) We are moving to your area within the month. I am sure she would love to talk to you. I will PM her e-mail address to you. I am sure she would love to hear about the schools and sports.

Cheers,

rylan's mom
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Kids view ok Nz? Quite low.

Hello lady! We were from Huyton,in Knowsley,which means if you were burgled it was probably one of my mates!! How cool is that?!
Where you coming to? If you get to Wellington,giz a knock and you can meet Bethany,aged 10. Good luck love,
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f View Post
Kids view ok Nz? Quite low.

Hello lady! We were from Huyton,in Knowsley,which means if you were burgled it was probably one of my mates!! How cool is that?!
Where you coming to? If you get to Wellington,giz a knock and you can meet Bethany,aged 10. Good luck love,
St Heliers? Thought it said St Helens-wasn't me then. bASKETBALL AND Netball is big here for girls-enjoy!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

backdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nicebackdoor is just really nice

hi my name is rylan i can't wait to go to new zealand it sounds like alot of fun
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

P18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond reputeP18PPS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rylan
It is so cool in New Zealand because there are lots of cool actives after school and some on the weekends.
Your mum sent me your email adress so soon i will send you a mesage on there.
Where do you think you may live in New Zealand?
i live in Auckland (St Heliers) also NZ is so friendly and people are really kind and there are so many culturs but in some places it is quite ruf, all the beaches are really cool and the veiws are awsome.
One beach has dolphins all along the beach in a school.
What are you looking forward to?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Rylan
It is so cool in New Zealand because there are lots of cool actives after school and some on the weekends.
Your mum sent me your email adress so soon i will send you a mesage on there.
Where do you think you may live in New Zealand?
i live in Auckland (St Heliers) also NZ is so friendly and people are really kind and there are so many culturs but in some places it is quite ruf, all the beaches are really cool and the veiws are awsome.
One beach has dolphins all along the beach in a school.
What are you looking forward to?

im going to live in Auckland too! (Remuera) i am looking foward to i don't really know i think everything!!! can you tell me what is flipaball??
Old Apr 27th 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by backdoor View Post
im going to live in Auckland too! (Remuera) i am looking foward to i don't really know i think everything!!! can you tell me what is flipaball??
Have emailed and PM'd you lot.

My daughter would love to make friends with you all.
She is almost 13 and has an elder sister of 17 and twin brothers who are 10.

Hope you all have loads to talk about.

Kato33