British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   kids view of NZ (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/kids-view-nz-443301/)

P18PPS Apr 19th 2007 7:26 am

kids view of NZ

hi I am a 9 year old girl.
I live in St Heliers and go to St Heliers school.
I love NZ because it is a friendly country and there is so much to see and do.
In my spare time I go swimming and I do soccar and flippaball I used to do basketball but I do not have a any time but I am going to do it next year. Most of the time in the weekends I am with my family going to beaches or going camping.:rofl:

What about NZ do all the kids out there like or not like?

MunchBunch Apr 24th 2007 8:56 pm

Re: kids view of NZ

Hi my family and i are moving to Nz in a few weeks, im 13 and i want to know wat the schools and the people in them are like, my family are stuck between living in Picton in marlborough and christchurch.:confused: :)

backdoor Apr 25th 2007 2:05 am

Originally Posted by P18PPS (Post 4665637)
In my spare time I go swimming and I do soccar and flippaball I used to do basketball but I do not have a any time but I am going to do it next year. Most of the time in the weekends I am with my family going to beaches or going camping.:rofl:

I have a 9 year old daughter Rylan. (she is in bed) We are moving to your area within the month. I am sure she would love to talk to you. I will PM her e-mail address to you. I am sure she would love to hear about the schools and sports.

Cheers,

rylan's mom

danny.f Apr 25th 2007 3:07 am

Kids view ok Nz? Quite low.

Hello lady! We were from Huyton,in Knowsley,which means if you were burgled it was probably one of my mates!! How cool is that?!
Where you coming to? If you get to Wellington,giz a knock and you can meet Bethany,aged 10. Good luck love,:)

danny.f Apr 25th 2007 3:15 am

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 4693572)
Kids view ok Nz? Quite low.

Hello lady! We were from Huyton,in Knowsley,which means if you were burgled it was probably one of my mates!! How cool is that?!
Where you coming to? If you get to Wellington,giz a knock and you can meet Bethany,aged 10. Good luck love,:)

St Heliers? Thought it said St Helens-wasn't me then. bASKETBALL AND Netball is big here for girls-enjoy!

backdoor Apr 25th 2007 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by P18PPS (Post 4665637)

hi my name is rylan i can't wait to go to new zealand it sounds like alot of fun:rofl:

P18PPS Apr 26th 2007 8:44 am

Hi Rylan
It is so cool in New Zealand because there are lots of cool actives after school and some on the weekends.
Your mum sent me your email adress so soon i will send you a mesage on there.
Where do you think you may live in New Zealand?
i live in Auckland (St Heliers) also NZ is so friendly and people are really kind and there are so many culturs but in some places it is quite ruf, all the beaches are really cool and the veiws are awsome.
One beach has dolphins all along the beach in a school.
What are you looking forward to?
:eek: :D

backdoor Apr 27th 2007 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by P18PPS (Post 4698993)
Hi Rylan
It is so cool in New Zealand because there are lots of cool actives after school and some on the weekends.
Your mum sent me your email adress so soon i will send you a mesage on there.
Where do you think you may live in New Zealand?
i live in Auckland (St Heliers) also NZ is so friendly and people are really kind and there are so many culturs but in some places it is quite ruf, all the beaches are really cool and the veiws are awsome.
One beach has dolphins all along the beach in a school.
What are you looking forward to?
:eek: :D

im going to live in Auckland too! (Remuera) i am looking foward to i don't really know i think everything!!!:D can you tell me what is flipaball??;)

kato33 Apr 27th 2007 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by backdoor (Post 4705094)
im going to live in Auckland too! (Remuera) i am looking foward to i don't really know i think everything!!!:D can you tell me what is flipaball??;)

Have emailed and PM'd you lot.

My daughter would love to make friends with you all.
She is almost 13 and has an elder sister of 17 and twin brothers who are 10.

Hope you all have loads to talk about.

Kato33