kids

Old Sep 14th 2008, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

skunkymonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default kids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to emigrate to n/zealand but have 2 children who have a residence order with me (father) i,m guessin i cant take the kids without the kids mother or is there any way around this scenario because she has not seen them in 3yrs and i know she would not give permission even tho she has got to have been the worst mother in history any advice muchly appreciated . sean
Old Sep 14th 2008, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kids

Check out this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537388
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skunkymonkey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to emigrate to n/zealand but have 2 children who have a residence order with me (father) i,m guessin i cant take the kids without the kids mother or is there any way around this scenario because she has not seen them in 3yrs and i know she would not give permission even tho she has got to have been the worst mother in history any advice muchly appreciated . sean

Hi Sean, yup have a trawl through the thread Tracym mentioned, there's lots of advice on there or just shout out and someone will be along.
May I ask the age of your children? Older they are the more the court listen to their wishes, also the least contact from mum the better for your case. Do you have a job to go to?All relevant honestly
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

they are 10 and 4 kids not seen motherfor 31 months
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skunkymonkey
they are 10 and 4 kids not seen motherfor 31 months
The 10 year old will get to talk to CAFCAS, doubt they'll talk to 4year old. Does mum have other contact, by phone, letter etc.
Have you talked with a Family Lawyer yet? The first 1/2 hour advice is generally free and they will be able to give you better advice.Have you told the mum about your plans?Do you have a job to go to in NZ or any family/friends there to support you?
Sorry, questions questions
Old Oct 19th 2008, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

no job mum has no contact at all not bought a xmas or bday card or gift in 3yrs for kids and have no family in new zealand