Kia Ora!

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

mardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to behold
Talking Kia Ora!

Hiya all.

There was me thinking Kia Ora was an additive filled orange squash until we decided to move from Perth after six months to NZ...
Anyone else on here that's done this??
We're looking at settling somewhere on the Bay of Plenty... any ideas where would suit us?? We'd prefer to stay out of the city but still be close enough to visit. We love scenery. Somewhere where we could climb a mountain one day, lounge on the beach the next. Have kids - aged 7 and 18 months - so good schools important. Budget for a house in the region of $350,000. Have friends in Mt. Manganui - wouldn't want to live on their doorstep but wouldn't want to travel for hours to see them neither.
My partner is a plumber/gas fitter - am I right in thinking that the NZ equivalent to British Gas/Transco is Vector??
Fussy? Nah...not me! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Mardy
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:08 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kia Ora!

Stay in Perth I reckon
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

mardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to beholdmardybum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ransi
Stay in Perth I reckon
Nah! Too many pissheads here!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:22 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Kia Ora!

Originally Posted by mardybum
Nah! Too many pissheads here!
chin,chin
Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Does anyone have any suggestions???
Old Nov 26th 2006, 10:20 am
Cheeky member

Apparently not ...
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ransi
Apparently not ...
Everyone hates me ... boooo hooooo
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:45 pm
Cheeky member

Everyone hates me ... boooo hooooo
It's 'cos you are a professional farter...ie: you stink
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Rotorua, centre of my universe

Mountains, lakes, forests, an hour to the beach, 2.5 hours to the ski fields.
And you will definately get a nice house for the money you quoted.
Cheers
Gill
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Rotorua, centre of my universe

Mountains, lakes, forests, an hour to the beach, 2.5 hours to the ski fields.
And you will definately get a nice house for the money you quoted.
Cheers
Gill
Hoorah! Ha ha, Ransi, somebody loves me!
Thanks for that, Gill, will have a look... Someone has suggested Whakatane - have you been here?? It looks beautiful. Cheers
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future

Hoorah! Ha ha, Ransi, somebody loves me!
Thanks for that, Gill, will have a look... Someone has suggested Whakatane - have you been here?? It looks beautiful. Cheers

Hi

Papamoa, 22 km from the mount (can see it from our window) right on the beach, about 60km from whakatane. we went there and was a little disappointed, didn't dislike it just far from our favourite place so far.

Nick
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Herm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant futureHerm has a brilliant future

Hiya all.

There was me thinking Kia Ora was an additive filled orange squash until we decided to move from Perth after six months to NZ...
Anyone else on here that's done this??
We're looking at settling somewhere on the Bay of Plenty... any ideas where would suit us?? We'd prefer to stay out of the city but still be close enough to visit. We love scenery. Somewhere where we could climb a mountain one day, lounge on the beach the next. Have kids - aged 7 and 18 months - so good schools important. Budget for a house in the region of $350,000. Have friends in Mt. Manganui - wouldn't want to live on their doorstep but wouldn't want to travel for hours to see them neither.
My partner is a plumber/gas fitter - am I right in thinking that the NZ equivalent to British Gas/Transco is Vector??
Fussy? Nah...not me! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Mardy
Anywhere along SH2 towards Katikati - lots of side roads both mountain and sea side of the road. Try Te Puna, Pahoia, Whakamaramara etc etc.

Good hunting