Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Keith Lightfoot, NewJobz - is he kosher?

Keith Lightfoot, NewJobz - is he kosher?

Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:23 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Keith Lightfoot, NewJobz - is he kosher?

Old Sep 29th 2006, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all
Default Re: Keith Lightfoot, NewJobz - is he kosher?

Originally Posted by dreamfish
so... where are you going, what you going to do....... and when??
Old Sep 29th 2006, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
so... where are you going, what you going to do....... and when??
the reason i ask is that i have seen some bad press, and then positive 'advertising' and we have had severl emails from him.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

the reason i ask is that i have seen some bad press, and then positive 'advertising' and we have had severl emails from him.
http://www.theindian.co.nz/testing/p...d=16&page=314&

When I googled Keith Lightfoot - the above came up - doesn't look hopeful!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 11:27 am

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
http://www.theindian.co.nz/testing/p...d=16&page=314&

When I googled Keith Lightfoot - the above came up - doesn't look hopeful!
yep thats the one i have seen :scared:

hence why i have halted in my tracks LOL!!!
you carry on googling and you see some quite nice reports too. thats why i wondered if anyone had heard of the dude.

i think i should go with me gut, and steer clear!
Old Sep 29th 2006, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

yep thats the one i have seen :scared:

hence why i have halted in my tracks LOL!!!
you carry on googling and you see some quite nice reports too. thats why i wondered if anyone had heard of the dude.

i think i should go with me gut, and steer clear!
Think you're probably right - why did you think "he" could help?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 5:52 pm

dp stumbled across his website in the early days to look at the emmigration process. He sent us an email, which on closer inspection is a very cleverly written canned message - but appears really personal.

we stumbled across the email couple weeks ago and i suggested we respond to it. he has replied, but now my gut has said hang on... maybe not.

so we wont.

jsut wondered if anyone else has heard of him (having seen the google results)
Old Sep 29th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

dp stumbled across his website in the early days to look at the emmigration process. He sent us an email, which on closer inspection is a very cleverly written canned message - but appears really personal.

we stumbled across the email couple weeks ago and i suggested we respond to it. he has replied, but now my gut has said hang on... maybe not.

so we wont.

jsut wondered if anyone else has heard of him (having seen the google results)
anybody acting in an employment agencie role asking for money neds to be avoided in my opinion.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

neilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really niceneilw71 is just really nice

There were some threads last year on another forum where these guys were slagged off. I believe the forum owner was threatened with legal action! They are a strange outfit IMHO.

Neil
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by neilw71
There were some threads last year on another forum where these guys were slagged off. I believe the forum owner was threatened with legal action! They are a strange outfit IMHO.

Neil
enough said
thanks Neil. - could you pm me which forum?