Reload this Page >

Keeping Uk nurse registration

Keeping Uk nurse registration

Old Jun 25th 2008, 4:18 am
Just Joined

terimck will become famous soon enoughterimck will become famous soon enough
Question Keeping Uk nurse registration

Hi

Know this is a stupid question but do you update your nurse registration with the NMC even though you are registered in NZ?

I would suppose it would make the process easier if ever to move back.

Just wondered what everyone else did?

Teri
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping Uk nurse registration

My OH kept hers going until this year because she'd been on the 3 yearly one. Let it go with the huge rise in cost & only valid for one year now :curse:. She rang the NMC first to check about re-registering if needed in the future, as long as she's still practising in NZ etc then it will take a month to re-issue, ie. police checks etc.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping Uk nurse registration

I've let my lapse
However I've been in NZ for 5 years (next month) and relly don't see us moving back to the UK.
Gill