Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Katikati somewhere to stay.

Katikati somewhere to stay.

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

LOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura about
Default Katikati somewhere to stay.

Hi, we have booked our flights and will arrive Auckland 20th, we will motor over towards Katikati on 21st, (when i get to book a hire car). Do any of you have suggestions on hire cars for a family of 4, and we are looking for somewhere to stay near Katikati not too expensive, while we look for somewhere to rent long term. You have always been so helpful in the past with my other questions. Thank you
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Katikati somewhere to stay.

Hi - No idea about accomodation in Katikati but check out Ace Car Rentals for a good deal on a hire car. They are cheap and cheerful but have always served us well