Justice for Nia?

Old Nov 18th 2008, 2:11 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justice for Nia?

Lets hope they all get sentences that reflect their crimes and spend a very, very long time locked up contemplating their actions and the consequences.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10543425
Old Nov 18th 2008, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Nia?

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
Lets hope they all get sentences that reflect their crimes and spend a very, very long time locked up contemplating their actions and the consequences.

Yes I agree but I am not holding my breath with the Ass that is the Law in this country. <snip> I am praying for LIFE that means LIFE - there until you die - sounds harsh I know but that is what I believe. How would they like to be put in a dryer and spun round until their brain bleeds. No amount of pleading that they have the brains of a 12 year old will convince me that they know not what they do. My 12 year old grandchildren know it is wrong to kill or hurt another human being!

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 26th 2008 at 1:05 am. Reason: A racist observation which would cause offence.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

10 years? I understand thats what they got ( the 2 male things).....triple it and you're on the right track...if they are eiligble for parole they could be out after 6.

Really tough on crime NZ aye? With child abuse stats one of the worst in the world you'd think they would start dishing out some decent bird.

Makes me bloody sick.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 5:51 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
10 years? I understand thats what they got ( the 2 male things).....triple it and you're on the right track...if they are eiligble for parole they could be out after 6.

They have not been sentenced yet. In NZ they usually set the non-parole period.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by southerner
They have not been sentenced yet. In NZ they usually set the non-parole period.
Sorry, some one told me 10 years..lets hope its more like the 30 I suggested!!

Did not realise they were awaiting sentence.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:06 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice

Whatever happens to these animals won't compensate for what they did to that poor baby.

In Britain, it depressingly similar:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/7732193.stm

What is wrong with these people??
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirl
Yes I agree but I am not holding my breath with the Ass that is the Law in this country. <,snipped > I am praying for LIFE that means LIFE - there until you die - sounds harsh I know but that is what I believe. How would they like to be put in a dryer and spun round until their brain bleeds. No amount of pleading that they have the brains of a 12 year old will convince me that they know not what they do. My 12 year old grandchildren know it is wrong to kill or hurt another human being!

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 26th 2008 at 1:06 am. Reason: Sorry . This post may now seem out of context. I have snipped the racist comment as it is unacceptable
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scouse Dave
Whatever happens to these animals won't compensate for what they did to that poor baby.

One of the reasons is that natural fathers are forced out of kids lives by the secret corrupt NZ (de-) family court sytem, they defather families according to feminazi based laws, it is the same throughout the western world , they do this to maximise income for lawyers

Natural fathers are BY FAR THE LEAST LIKELY to injure their own kids, it is MOTHERS and STEP DADS who injure kids, but that is who these biassed courts award custody of kids to

KIDS NEED BOTH PARENTS, that will stop MOST of these "incidents"

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 26th 2008 at 1:10 am. Reason: Off topic & aimed at moving the topic from it's actual subject matter which is abuse of and justice for children.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Dave

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...h-1021670.html

They are not people, they are not animals- they are creatures!
What I was hoping for was a long painful death at the hands of other prisoners.
The thoughts of 'how' made me feel sick because my imagination ran riot and I realised I was capable of such dreadful thoughts. I justified them by saying they weren't evil thoughts and they deserved all they got. But what 'good' would it do? Satisfy the demands of a horrified public? Frighten all the many other creatures we have in our societies abusing their or other's children. Doubtful - they don't think like that- they seldom think- they lack the tools.
Would advocating torture of the torturers bring baby 'p' back. Would it stop other mentally defective creatures from repeating similar acts of child cruelty? I doubt it. These creatures were evil from an early age- they enjoyed torturing animals, anything they could wield power over. They should have been dealt with years ago. Now, just as we have to deal with a dangerous animal, that is beyond changing- they need putting down.
But who would do it- I hear all the anti- capital punishment lobby cry?
I would - with the least training possible- so that it may take some time to find the vein.
And then when it was all over I would turn my attention to the culpability of the 'Harringay Social Services Child Protection Unit. A misnomer if ever there was one.
Sorry to vent- but the case has troubled me deeply.
Unlike the NZ case- this family were known to the authorities and was 'being protected' by the SS. Perhaps the neighbour who failed to contact the NZ police, when he saw the abuse should receive some sort wake-up call, together with all the 'nice' folk who look the other way- don't want to get involved- nothing to do with them.
A decent society is built by us all- it is to do with us all.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

The Baby P and Nia Glassie cases ARE terrible terrible things to happen,
but they are just symptoms of family breakdown.....

< all snipped >

Baby P's father, :-
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1937610.ece

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 26th 2008 at 1:17 am. Reason: This thread and BE are not a platform for Menz. I have left that which is pertinent to the thread.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 6:18 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you BS that children need both parents and that the current status quo doesn't reflect that but do you have any evidence that fathers are less likely to abuse their children---- particularly if we had a reversal of the current situation and men were more often the ones who remained at home with the children and suffered the social isolation and career set backs etc? Do you even have stats (real ones- not from the daily mail et al) that show women more often abuse their children than men?

Lastly, while it is true that women leave the family home too, part of the reason for the current bias toward mother being given custody is based on the historical observation that women more often provide the nurture (than men) and that men more often leave (than women).

Children need dad's this is true, but you misunderstand feminism if you think all feminists automatically see the father role as secondary to the mother. I consider the father role as absolutely as important as the mother role in my kids lives- as does their dad, also a feminist. Perhaps you need to do a little more reading about modern feminism?

Sadly research is coming out that 50:50 custody arrangements are not the answer as previously believed. I've no idea what is
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:40 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly research is coming out that 50:50 custody arrangements are not the answer as previously believed. I've no idea what is
Toss a coin - at least its fair.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you BS that children need both parents and that the current status quo doesn't reflect that but do you have any evidence that fathers are less likely to abuse their children---- particularly if we had a reversal of the current situation and men were more often the ones who remained at home with the children and suffered the social isolation and career set backs etc? Do you even have stats (real ones- not from the daily mail et al) that show women more often abuse their children than men?

Lastly, while it is true that women leave the family home too, part of the reason for the current bias toward mother being given custody is based on the historical observation that women more often provide the nurture (than men) and that men more often leave (than women).

Children need dad's this is true, but you misunderstand feminism if you think all feminists automatically see the father role as secondary to the mother. I consider the father role as absolutely as important as the mother role in my kids lives- as does their dad, also a feminist. Perhaps you need to do a little more reading about modern feminism?

Children need parents who are not disfunctional. Be that Mothers or Fathers.

If parents could put the best interests of their children first and sorted the personal angst that develops within some relationships the family court would not have to intervene.

modern feminism

I have met a few woman I would consider to have feminist tendencies in my line of work BS ... they are usually lesbians and they seem to only be interested in test tube fathers.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes i agree, Bellasmum, that is the problem with modern feminism, it has become a HATE organization run by women who have no interest in families or the genetic future of our species

Bourbon Biscuit - I have read about modern feminism, and my conclusion is above, they have achieved equality, and now they are moviing on to complete denigration of men and destruction of the family, the problem is that society is disintegrating due to all the defathered families. It is only women themselves who can stop them, real women who really put their families first and have a shared interest with men to do what is best for families .

I am not discussing 50/50 custody here, the thread is about Nia Glassie and child abuse

Stats ? Well of course women spend much more time with kids, but what is interesting is that women kill their sons 60% much more than their daughters 40% . In the case of family "wipeouts" committed by men, the typical man is a very good father and feels powerless in custody battles, but of course revenge is the motive.

And well, female mental illness is a major factor particularly Post Natal Depression, but, you will have to find the stats yourself, for me it is obvious . Of course juries throughout most of history have refused to convict women of child murder until recently.

Here are some US stats, it shows women kill kids 55%, which is about the same as most others i have seen, but of the male killers, THE MAJORITY are step dads , as in Baby P, Nia Glassie and many more in the future
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/mif.htm

Women who kill their children are given sympathy and sentenced to "treatment" while men who do the same thing are charged with murder and sentenced to life.

PS Nia Glassie's siblings ARE AT WITH THEIR NATURAL FATHER NOW AND ARE DOING VERY WELL in Tokoroa,

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 19th 2008 at 8:26 am.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Brussels. I am a female with no children but I could be seriously offended by your posting and I am, actually, hugely and deeply offended by your post, not just on my behalf as a female but for my sister who suffered PND and deep physiological abuse at the manipulative hands of a husband that left her deep in debt with a baby and a toddler . My sister is a real woman Brussels Sprout .

Children need parents who are not dysfunctional. Be that Mothers or Fathers.
I agree with this. I personally feel that it is best that children are brought up with both parents but I do agree that it must not be dysfunctional.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.