Justice for Nia?

Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justice for Nia?

Brussels I have heard this all before from you and I am sorry you feel like you do.

I am very familiar with the Criminal and Family juridictions and NZ legislation and in 12 years I have seen a number of men like you believe me.

With respect may I suggest that you consider getting some counselling to assist you to move away from what you feel has been an injustice and consider your future relationship with your children.

Reading your posts makes me wonder if you are in a head space to be a good father. I know you wont like that one bit and yes I am making a judgement. But I make it with good intent. Please find away through all that hurt and bitterness for your own sake as well as your children.

I have to say I find it somewhat distateful that you have used a thread about the cruel treatment and death of a small child to wheel out your own agendas. That is very sad IMHO.

It doesn't matter what country Nia was in, what culture she or her tormentors are from. This could have happened anywhere in the world.

What matters is that we all work towards finding a constructive way to stop it.

Hard as it may sound I think we should never have got rid of the death penalty for henious crimes such as this against defensive children.

http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/culture/the-death-penalty

Last edited by Bellasmum; Nov 21st 2008 at 6:21 am.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:28 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Bellasmum is right Brussels Sprout and please believe me when I say that I'm NOT attacking you. Nobody can hold a grudge like I can and it took me many years to get past what you had but in reverse - I still to this day wish him harm and I won't apologise for that. But for me to have a life I had to move on and 'leave him to God' as my mother told me. I didn't believe that Karma would work but believe me, it does. It may take far longer than you'd like but the satisfaction is no less sweet. Someone once asked me if he wouldn't have put me off men for life and my answer was that there was no way every man could be that bad. And of course, they're not. You're missing out on what are probably the best years of your life by not letting this go. We very rarely regret what we do but we do regret what we don't do.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Justice for Nia?

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
I can barely be bothered to read this because not content with causing general offence to women and men who do not share your view, you now seek to patronise first my husband, and then me!!!! (see red parts)

How you can compare your 'struggle' with that of feminism (and I do not associate myself with man-hating feminism, which is all quite old school and boring) and the suffragettes? This only shows the depth of your ignorance and blinkered vision.

You have, in these few posts come across as such a rude, arrogant man; just because someone has a completely opposite view or perspective to you does not mean they lack the knowledge about a situation! Your 'right' is not necessarily the only one! I am now putting you on ignore (the first time I've ever done this on a forum) to spare myself any more of your small minded, ignorant, sexist diatribe

BTW: court and caught are two entirely different words.
BourbonBiscuit I can't be bothered to read his further diatribe either..he is insulting 50% of the forum members by virtue of their being born female....please don't waste your time on him...this has been played out many times...conspiracy theories....for goodness sake...the next step's the 'funny farm' probably...don't encourage him with replies....you are wasting your breath.
Get a grip people all social workers are not bad or incompetent just as all teachers are not bad or incompetent....the good work goes unreported and unnoticed.....by the way I was never a social worker.....
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty
Which parts of Brussles post offend you Bevs?
You stirrer Yotty....
Old Nov 21st 2008, 12:15 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
men just do NOT realise how biassed the laws are in favour of women

MEN ARE THROWN OUT OF THEIR KIDS' LIVES BY THE BIASSED STATE FOR FINANCIAL REASONS,

I don't really want to get involved in this debate, but I find it quite interesting.

Firstly, re: feminism, people are really showing their age! What woman or man in their right mind would not support equal rights for both sexes, in the Western World thesedays? Clearly none. Yet it seems there is still imbalance. I am unaware of "the laws" favouring women apart from in one area, child custody, which appears to favour Mothers. But it must be based on good reason, even if it only works in the majority of cases.

How are men thrown out of their children's lives for financial reasons? That one really puzzles me.

Lastly and most importantly; Brussels, have faith that most children grow up to be good adults who recognise the truth and thus will rebuild their relationship with you in time. All is not lost. As hard as it seems.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid I don't know all the details of poor Nia's case...but I have been following the story of the tragic Baby P!

How did all the so-called proffesionals miss this poor child's injuries? The social workers didn't notice missing finger tips & nails...a doctor failed to notice his 8 broken ribs & a broken back!!!! Now, what's that all about??? They should all lose their jobs, maybe even be struck off!

Being underpaid & having a heavy workload is very unfurtunate...but it is NO excuse for negligence!

The mother & her boyfriend cannot be named for legal reasons...why the hell not?? They lost their human rights the day they began their torturing!! The lodger has been named..what makes him so special?

I agree with bringing back capital punishment...although in cases like this, I think the torturors/murderers should receive the exact same treatment that they inflicted on Baby P...& if this doesn't kill them, then hang the bastards!

:curse::curse::curse:

The only good thing about this story is that at least Baby P is now free & is no longer suffering at the hands of the people who are supposed to protect him
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
I'm afraid I don't know all the details of poor Nia's case...but I have been following the story of the tragic Baby P!

How did all the so-called proffesionals miss this poor child's injuries? The social workers didn't notice missing finger tips & nails...a doctor failed to notice his 8 broken ribs & a broken back!!!! Now, what's that all about??? They should all lose their jobs, maybe even be struck off!

Being underpaid & having a heavy workload is very unfurtunate...but it is NO excuse for negligence!

The mother & her boyfriend cannot be named for legal reasons...why the hell not?? They lost their human rights the day they began their torturing!! The lodger has been named..what makes him so special?

I agree with bringing back capital punishment...although in cases like this, I think the torturors/murderers should receive the exact same treatment that they inflicted on Baby P...& if this doesn't kill them, then hang the bastards!

:curse::curse::curse:

The only good thing about this story is that at least Baby P is now free & is no longer suffering at the hands of the people who are supposed to protect him
Here they are

The papers may be banned from naming the cruel vile killers of baby P but I ain't. They are <<snip>> of Penhurst Rd Tottenham. <<snip>> is the paedo living with them. I urge everyone to pass this on so everybody can name and shame them. Also pls sign the Sun paper petition to have justice for that poor little boy. Rest in peace little man.

And as for the poor wages:

"Today it was revealed that Mrs <<snip>>, who earns £110,000-a-year, had enjoyed herself at Ascot racecourse in the weeks immediately after the death of Baby P."

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 25th 2008 at 1:22 pm. Reason: There is a court injunction preventing the naming of the adults involved in the case. Please abide by this'
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:58 pm

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Let me explain "financial reasons" - But this is straying away from Baby Nia btw !..........

These comments show financial ignorance and are unnecessarily rude and degenerative.

This forum is hardly the place for your messages to all men. And since it is eating you up inside, I hope you are doing something about it.

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 26th 2008 at 1:43 am. Reason: I agree with your post. I have simply snipped out the quote
Old Nov 21st 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

it is like being a Jew in a 1930s Nazi court. !
Sorry, but any support I had for your plight has gone right out the window.
You well overstepped the mark with the above thoughtless, crass comment!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

that is why we are so angry, it is the same throughout the western world, though NZ is extreme, i will say no more in this thread as it upsets me to relive what i went through, i hope that men will read this, it is virtually the same scenario in England

Last edited by brussels_sprout; Nov 21st 2008 at 7:23 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson
Here they are

The papers may be banned from naming the cruel vile killers of baby P but I ain't.

thanks for that June...I have just received the same message as a text on my mobile....I have forwarded it to everyone in my contact list...lets hope it finds someone who knows the sick bastards (sorry...but it makes me soooo angry! :curse::curse

I have signed the petition...lets hope it makes a difference

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 25th 2008 at 1:16 pm. Reason: remainder of quote removed for legal reasons
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:48 pm

A house you will never see again, the one that you paid for.

MOST PROTECTION ORDERS ARE FALSE, AND ARE USED TO HIDE THE INFIDELITY OF THE MOTHER

In most marriages where the family lives in a private owned residence, they are co-owned and jointly paid for. Thus the mere exaggeration of "the one that you paid for" really riles me. Maybe I have rose tinted middle class specs on, but everyone I know who has divorced has had to split all assets - no-one gets to stay in the family home, shafting the Father.

Does the evidence suggest most protection orders are false? That really surprises me.

Sadly for every case where the Father is treated unfairly, I bet there are numerous others telling different stories, all equally unpleasant.

I haven't heard quite the same slant regarding the UK family court situation.

I hope you find peace somehow.

Last edited by uk+kiwi; Nov 21st 2008 at 7:52 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i heard ..........
#679 I stopped ready your post here...

I have heard all this before from you too BellasMum, you have a very very naive view of government instituitions , i remember.

LOL just to be clear I have worked in govt departments all of my working career (some 40 years), though only part time when I was doing my law degree.

You made a huge mistake by not getting proper legal advice. And I find it somewhat ironic that you think I am naive. Your children would have had a legal advocate and decisions the court made would have been what they thought was in the best interests of your children with what was put before them.

If your online approach is what you displayed to the court I can very well understand why they made the decision they did, and if the Mother of your children is as bad as you would like us to believe then you played right into her hands.

I have tried to give you some free legal advice on more than one occasion but it seems to increase your angst so I will leave it at that.

Take care.

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 26th 2008 at 1:47 am. Reason: edit out quote
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Justice for Nia?...and Baby P

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...-to-death.html

Please sign this petition, to help bring justice for Baby Peter & others like him
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

<all snipped>
BS. In my personal case , my wife was really physically violent to me on numerous occasions, i never ever retaliated
Can you honestly say that you never lost control of your temper?
If not, why didn't you report her to the authorities. Get an order agaist her.
Were her 'violent' outbursts in response to some transgressions of yours? ie womanising? drinking? gambling? or was it just that she enjoyed hitting you?
Can you honestly say that you never did anything to jeopardise your Marriage?
Why should you think it necessary to warn other men 'with good wives' never to be unfaithful!??? Why would they?
Can you honestly say that you are above reproach?
If so - why in hell's name did you attempt to represent yourself in court?
You are far too emotional to be able to put forward a comprehensive, coherent, Legally based case. If you go back to court to vary your rights to contact with your family , based on your emotional posts, you need the objective, professional advice and help of a divorce/family lawyer.
The most important aspect- your children. What do they want? How do they feel about it all?
The court will have given a lot of weight to their wishes.
The first step to moving forward is total honesty with one's self.

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 26th 2008 at 1:48 am. Reason: Edited to snip out the quote as the post was deleted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.