Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just waiting for permit

Just waiting for permit

Old Jan 25th 2007, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

jasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to alljasonandrea is a name known to all
Smile Just waiting for permit

Hi Everyone,

just joined site.. we are- myself..Jason (36) my wife Andrea (38) our daughter Charlotte (10) and our son Max (8)

I have been offered a job at Christchurch Men's Prison as a Corrections Officer. We sent our ITA to the New Zealand Immigration London office on the 15th of January. We are now waiting for the results/permits...Hopefully it won't be long and we can get moving..

speak to some of you soon

Jason & Andrea
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just waiting for permit

Thats good

Wish you all the luck you will need for your up and coming adventure

There are lots of peeps on here who live around christchurch so will be forthcoming with info you may need on the area

I live in Auckland so am no hope to you what so ever

Dawn
Old Jan 26th 2007, 8:13 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jasonandrea
Hi Everyone,

just joined site.. we are- myself..Jason (36) my wife Andrea (38) our daughter Charlotte (10) and our son Max (8)

I have been offered a job at Christchurch Men's Prison as a Corrections Officer. We sent our ITA to the New Zealand Immigration London office on the 15th of January. We are now waiting for the results/permits...Hopefully it won't be long and we can get moving..

Jason & Andrea
Hello and welcome,
there is usually an answer to most questions asked - be they serious or not! So ask away.
Karen B
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jasonandrea
Hi Everyone,

Jason & Andrea
hello & welcome, & good luck with everything
Old Jan 27th 2007, 3:33 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Jason....

Are you the same Jason we met at Lou's bbq????

If so well done and looking forward to you and the family coming back!!