Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just staring out.......

Just staring out.......

Old Jan 13th 2010, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Deley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just staring out.......

Hi
Me and OH along with two small boys have just started to investigate if we can maybe become NZ residents. Currently living in Telford but my immediate family have all gone ahead to NZ. My sister has been living in Christchurch for 6 years and my parents have just gained their residencey (parent/sibling cat) and will leave the UK in Feb to start their new life. Have got loads of questions so hope all you experienced ones will be able to shed some light on some of them for me.
Adele
Old Jan 13th 2010, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just staring out.......

Originally Posted by Deley
Hi
Me and OH along with two small boys have just started to investigate if we can maybe become NZ residents. Currently living in Telford but my immediate family have all gone ahead to NZ. My sister has been living in Christchurch for 6 years and my parents have just gained their residencey (parent/sibling cat) and will leave the UK in Feb to start their new life. Have got loads of questions so hope all you experienced ones will be able to shed some light on some of them for me.
Adele
Hi Adele
Welcome to our family, you are certainly in the right place for help and advice. To Start all we need is a bit of info on yourselfs- jobs, quals, ages etc. Then the answers and advice will come flooding in. Have you looked at the NZ Immigration Website? A good 1st point of call.

Chris
Old Jan 13th 2010, 9:18 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alchris
Hi Adele
Welcome to our family, you are certainly in the right place for help and advice. To Start all we need is a bit of info on yourselfs- jobs, quals, ages etc. Then the answers and advice will come flooding in. Have you looked at the NZ Immigration Website? A good 1st point of call.

Chris
Hi Adele and family

welcome to the site, enjoy and ask away.......... great helpa nd advice here, got to where we are with the fantastic help and support from our new found friends, sounds corny I know but its so very true. and we fly out next week

Tina. x
Old Jan 14th 2010, 3:11 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Adele,

Welcome to BE and our special NZ forum.

Ask away in any of the sub-forums or use the "Search" button to find answers to your queries. Someone usually knows.

Enjoy joining in.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Deley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond reputeDeley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Thank you for your welcomes posts and good luck to you Tina flying out on
22nd, how exciting!

Adele