Just Sold

Old Dec 2nd 2006, 11:50 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just Sold

An old lawnmower, a mailbox I found, and a very ancient portable tv.
I wrote prices on a bit of cardboard for each of them, wrote 'please put money in house mailbox', left them out at the front of the house and I went out.
I just got back and nothing was left and being a bit pissed off with life in general at the mo half expected there to be no money in the mailbox ..... but there was
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 12:01 am

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just Sold

Thats great news...

You obviously don't live in the same area i do...there'd be no money left what so ever....actually they'd probably realise you were out and do your house over while they were there!!!

There are honest people out there but you only mostly hear of the negative.

Mandie x
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 12:09 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

No Im on the other side of the world in NZ
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 1:51 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

That's wonderful Sky!

Here in the US, I'm still absolutely flummoxed that we have our post delivered to a box at the end of the driveway... and that no-one steals it!! (or the outgoing mail, which we can also leave in it!)
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 6:50 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
I wrote prices on a bit of cardboard for each of them, wrote 'please put money in house mailbox', left them out at the front of the house and I went out.
I just got back and nothing was left and being a bit pissed off with life in general at the mo half expected there to be no money in the mailbox ..... but there was
Thas incredible!

Can you imagine doing that in the Uk. Nah, didnt think so
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:32 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sky
Do you think if I left a price tagged wrapped around the house with some instructions to put the money through the letterbox, and then went out for a while, I'd come home to find the house sold and a big cheque through the door?
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:33 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GowHow
Do you think if I left a price tagged wrapped around the house with some instructions to put the money through the letterbox, and then went out for a while, I'd come home to find the house sold and a big cheque through the door?
ROLF
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Perdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to all
Red face Re: Just Sold

If I left stuff on the lawn here I would come home to find it gone and a note telling me off for messing up the area!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Perdana
If I left stuff on the lawn here I would come home to find it gone and a note telling me off for messing up the area!!!
Too right. Mucky pup