Just saying hi

Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Gizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the rough
Default Just saying hi

Just joined so Hi there!

Emmigrating soon I hope and am probably going to be using these forums alot. I plan to kill the search function! Well, it IS designed for that lol.

C'ya all later! D.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 9:39 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just saying hi

Originally Posted by Gizmo27
Just joined so Hi there!

Emmigrating soon I hope and am probably going to be using these forums alot. I plan to kill the search function! Well, it IS designed for that lol.

C'ya all later! D.
Hello to you and welcome
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:09 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Just joined so Hi there!

C'ya all later! D.
Welcome!!
Please dont kill the search function!!!....Too many NZ wannabes would be in mourning

Good luck with your plans ....when are you emigrating??
B x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Gizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the rough

To be honest MnB, not a clue. I have got redundancy from work but they are being cagy about when I actually leave. All I know is at least two more weeks work for me.

I have enquired about a final date, but still waiting to hear back

Hopefully this side of Christmas, but honistly don't have a clue.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:20 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest MnB, not a clue. I have got redundancy from work but they are being cagy about when I actually leave. All I know is at least two more weeks work for me.

I have enquired about a final date, but still waiting to hear back

Hopefully this side of Christmas, but honistly don't have a clue.
Almost in the same boat....planning on going Nov, then Dec, now its Jan, trying to update house before we go.
Have you applied for visa yet? (sorry...being nosey!)

B x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

In the pipeline. Just waiting to hear back regarding the EoI. Filled it all in and just having it checked. That and a few bits on my house to get it up to letting standard is all that is holding me up apart from work.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:27 pm
MnB

Great....should be 'good to go' soon then!
B x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Hi Gizmo

Welcome. Whereabouts in NZ u palnning to head. Good luck with your plans. Hope u find the site as helpful (an addictive!!) as I have. Will there be anyone left in the UK I wonder???

HH
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi again HHBop. No, no idea where I am heading in NZ. Where ever is work I suppose! Any bits stand out above all else? Where did they film "Lord of the Rings"? Would like to live in that scenery!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:58 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome to the site
Good luck with all your plans

DEwb
Old Sep 28th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Hi again HHBop. No, no idea where I am heading in NZ. Where ever is work I suppose! Any bits stand out above all else? Where did they film "Lord of the Rings"? Would like to live in that scenery!
Hi again Gizmo. I have never been to NZ, and am relying quite heavily on what my ex enjoyed. Also Lord of Rings!! sad isn't it really!! I believe most of the film was the south island, but Hobbiton is Matata ( i think thats the right sp) near Hamilton on the North Island. Mordor etc is araound Rotorua - so I have been told.

What sort of work do you do if u don't mind me asking? is it smthg u could do anywhere. Am lucky and have a job lined up in Bay of Plenty -though where is changing at mo. Also got my PR on Friday and awaiting the blue stickers in passport I keep reading about!! Now awaiting house sale before I can finalise and set off.

Have u been before?
Old Sep 29th 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all Thanks for the welcome

No HHBoP. I have never been before. Do you know where the fields of Rohan were? All those rolling hills and plains. Lovely!

I am a shipbuilding surveyor, so guess I am looking for work in a dock yard or oil platform yard.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:40 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Gizmo! Welcome to the site. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have, lots of very helpful people around here Best of luck with your plans
Old Sep 30th 2009, 7:02 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kija
Hi there Gizmo! Welcome to the site. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have, lots of very helpful people around here Best of luck with your plans
hey gizmo, hello and welcome to the site

Tina. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.