Reload this Page >

just saying hello!

just saying hello!

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:35 pm
the haywards

samandjustin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just saying hello!

Hi, I am Sam and my partner is Justin.

We have 2 kids aged 4 and 7, and we live near Winchester in Hampshire.

Justin is an electrician, and we are looking to move to New Zealand, although we haven't definitely decided where yet! Christchurch is looking favourite at the moment though, but there is so much choice!

Look forward to hearing from other site users!

Best regards

Sam
xxxx
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:11 am
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road
Talking Hello back

Hi there Sam and Justin.

I've been watching this site for a while, but like you things have just gone into hyperspeed . We've only got 275 days til we fly out, have a holiday in SA (hubby from there) and only 327 til we land back home

I'm a PA and Mike is a beginner electrician, so I'll be watching your posts and replies carefully to pick up any tips.

Because I'm a Kiwi Mike automatically qualifies to apply for residence without having to do all this points business which I completely don't understand but we still have to get a full birth certificate from SA (you've heard of the laid back Kiwi approach - that is nothing compared to "South African time") and police reports which are going to take no quicker than 3 months to obtain

We've booked our tickets and I'm just watching the time fly by. I need to find someone that does responably price one-way travel insurance - which I'll do a post on shortly.

But anyhoo, welcome to this site.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:17 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello back

Originally Posted by leaseuk
Hi there Sam and Justin.

I've been watching this site for a while, but like you things have just gone into hyperspeed . We've only got 275 days til we fly out, have a holiday in SA (hubby from there) and only 327 til we land back home

I'm a PA and Mike is a beginner electrician, so I'll be watching your posts and replies carefully to pick up any tips.

Because I'm a Kiwi Mike automatically qualifies to apply for residence without having to do all this points business which I completely don't understand but we still have to get a full birth certificate from SA (you've heard of the laid back Kiwi approach - that is nothing compared to "South African time") and police reports which are going to take no quicker than 3 months to obtain

We've booked our tickets and I'm just watching the time fly by. I need to find someone that does responably price one-way travel insurance - which I'll do a post on shortly.

But anyhoo, welcome to this site.

Here you go
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...avel+insurance

if you earch at the top of the page, you'll see that this topic ( like most!!) has been covered before !!

HTH
Sarah