Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just have to say this.....

Just have to say this.....

Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:32 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a little itch...............

Originally Posted by Maz
No you're not!

<long slow comfortable screw> (the drink, smut-brains! )
not on the wrong side of "the dick" I hope as it's usually called LSCSATW....."...against the wall", the parapet on our "dick" is far too low and DF would prbably be screwed over - so to speak......
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:35 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
That view and being able to put my foot down round that bend after being stuck at 80 all the way down that hill, can't beat it
Yeah until the merge with SH2

The last time I drove in, before today, there was that accident where they merge. Thankfully I got there only just after it happened (and it was nothing to do with me ) and it only slowed me down 15 minutes. Boss was over an hour later into work than usual.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:37 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
not on the wrong side of "the dick" I hope as it's usually called LSCSATW....."...against the wall", the parapet on our "dick" is far too low and DF would prbably be screwed over - so to speak......
I can't remember what ingredient the "against the wall" is, d'oh!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Yeah until the merge with SH2

The last time I drove in, before today, there was that accident where they merge. Thankfully I got there only just after it happened (and it was nothing to do with me ) and it only slowed me down 15 minutes. Boss was over an hour later into work than usual.
I'm always going against the traffic so happily tootling along at 100 odd kph by that stage
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:41 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just have to say this.....

Isn't the saying 'crafty cigarette'? Never heard it used for anything else.

Although crafty chocolate for those on a diet would fit too.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:43 am
Maz

Originally Posted by irnbru14
I'm always going against the traffic so happily tootling along at 100 odd kph by that stage
Aha the ole reverse commute, good on ya sport!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:45 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Isn't the saying 'crafty cigarette'? Never heard it used for anything else.

yehhhhh!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

Awe, you guys are so lucky.

And it was lovely to read all your comments. i am at the point of giving up as our house has been on sale 6 months now and we've not had a single offer.

However, you've given me the motivation (with a tinge of envy) to stay focused.

Dreamfish, whatever you were doing out on the balcony, do one for me
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:08 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

Dreamfish, whatever you were doing out on the balcony, do one for me
You wouldn't say that if you knew what went through my mind

As always, you guys can be relied on to bring a smile to the lips of a stressed and knackered mother who's trying to relocate a bunch of kids (Hubby included) to the other side of the world

Tan
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

I drive to work looking at vines one side and the Wither Hills on the other... big change from Sutton Coldfield to Walsall.

So many times I think 'I live here especially when I walk up the withers or take the dogs to the beaches. We are truly blessed and privileged eh!!!!

Last edited by Frenchy; Feb 28th 2008 at 8:44 am.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Every morning as I drive to work and see the sea
Ditto.... every morning I drive my son to Kindy in the next village, its up on the hill and the view of the sea and islands is amazing. This morning it was blue and green, it changes colour every day. One day I am going to take my camera with me and then Im going to paint the view onto canvas.... one day! LOL
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
I LOVE IT HERE!!

Please dont burst my bubble, just humour me.

I was sat on the balcony having a crafty <......insert whatever you like here.....> and i found myself saying out loud "I am really happy".

So there ya go.

Ask me again in 3 months.....
....packet of lamb and mint flavoured uppercut crisps??
Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

weebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud ofweebossyboots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tan0410
You wouldn't say that if you knew what went through my mind

Tan

that's what i was hoping for
Old Feb 28th 2008, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default OTT

Every morning I try to get laid..................

........................way too much information............................
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:45 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Re: OTT

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Every morning I try to get laid..................

........................way too much information............................
Such is the way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.