Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just filled my visa application in!

Just filled my visa application in!

Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:54 pm
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about
Default Just filled my visa application in!

I know I will have missed something out but fingers crossed.

I dont need any health certificates because i am staying less than 12 months and am from the UK?

I have enclosed fee £70?

Enclosed passport picture and passport.

Any other common **** ups?
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:55 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just filled my visa application in!

Originally Posted by Cava Fizz
I know I will have missed something out but fingers crossed.

I dont need any health certificates because i am staying less than 12 months and am from the UK?

I have enclosed fee £70?

Enclosed passport picture and passport.

Any other common **** ups?

Sorry can't help but just wanted to wish you lots of luck
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:05 pm
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

Thanks that will do I don't know why but feel nervous and like the immigration people are going to be trying to not let me in. I have done everything they say.

Panic
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:13 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks that will do I don't know why but feel nervous and like the immigration people are going to be trying to not let me in. I have done everything they say.

Panic

Quite a normal feeling!!! But so long as you're comfortable with what's on your forms, they'll be no problems I'm sure. Hopefully you wont have too long to wait. Are you posting your application??
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:23 pm
Fight for the republic.

Yes posting it, Why?
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:39 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Panic
Then you're normal. Best of luck, I'm sure it'll all go smoothly!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:43 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Yes posting it, Why?

NO problems
Just I've read previously on here that if you go down to NZ house & wait it out, they process it immediately
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:05 pm
Fight for the republic.

yeah? Do you have to book it? I wouldn't mind a trip down to the big smoke. Would defo make me appreciate NZ.

Cheers any ideas where i can look into this further?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:24 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

yeah? Do you have to book it? I wouldn't mind a trip down to the big smoke. Would defo make me appreciate NZ.

Cheers any ideas where i can look into this further?

Follow the link hun

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...entrytimes.htm

The details for London Branch, opening times etc are on the left hand side
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:54 am
Fight for the republic.

Thanks a lot, I might make a trip down next Wednesday.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:15 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Thanks a lot, I might make a trip down next Wednesday.
Is it a work visa, cos if you post it you might have it back by then
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:52 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck