Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just discovered Karma !!!

Just discovered Karma !!!

Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:29 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all
Default Just discovered Karma !!!

As the thread says - I've just discovered the Karma points thing - aplogies to all those who'se posts I've found helpful (i should have given you some) and to all those who didn't know (like me) that it existed, then you should have given me some too!!!

Sorry!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:29 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all
Default Re: Just discovered Karma !!!

Forgot to say thanks to those who have given me some -someone must have done - it would be good if you knew when people did!!!...
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sniffydog
Forgot to say thanks to those who have given me some -someone must have done - it would be good if you knew when people did!!!...
Click on the My Profile thing at the top left of the page, it will have the karma listed there...

There is even one from me now too!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:44 pm
Top Dog

Originally Posted by Apple12
Click on the My Profile thing at the top left of the page, it will have the karma listed there...

There is even one from me now too!
OOhhh found it!!!! Thanks! Have some from me too!!! One question... how do cathy and clive (see post wages) have so many blue boxes (for KArma or am i confused?) as virgins????
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

OOhhh found it!!!! Thanks! Have some from me too!!! One question... how do cathy and clive (see post wages) have so many blue boxes (for KArma or am i confused?) as virgins????
Hi sniffydog - it doesn't go on how long you've been on the site or how many posts you've made. People will give karma for loads of reasons, good luck to newbies, ood luck for medicals, eoi, thanks for good advice or thanks for support etc - have you checked yours out yet? It will tell you who has given you karma and there is a comment box so you see why. You've also got to spread the karma about so once you given to someone you need to give to others before you can give the first person more (does tht make any sense )
You'll get used to it
Old Mar 1st 2007, 2:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I've bunged you some karma mate. Bung us a bit back.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 5:59 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Karma's great isn't it I love all the little messages folk attach when you get some from them
Old Mar 1st 2007, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just discovered Karma !!!

Did someone mention virgins?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:10 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Did someone mention virgins?
Now this man deserves Karma

Old Mar 1st 2007, 5:54 pm
must be a mid-life crisis

cathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nicecathynclive is just really nice

Hi Sniffydog,

We have no idea what it is all about either, we're gonna check ours now. Hubby says chill out and once we suss it we'll send you some back -may take a while cos i'm blonde but clive says karma down (his crap joke not mine)
cause i'm square and won't write anything funny (his opinion not mine). Oohh getting bad karma vibes from the old git now.........lol