Wikiposts

Just arrived!

Old Aug 21st 2011, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

Caspar2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just arrived!

Hi everyone,

I have just moved to NZ to be with my kiwi girlfriend and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a 26 year old man, living in Auckland (ponsonby). Come from Horsham Sussex, but spent 4 years in Bristol and 3 years working on boats all around the med.

Looking to make some friends, especially those who are into sports.

Licensed skydiver with 250 jumps. Do quite a bit of scuba diving, hiking,etc

Plan to start spearfishing/ freediving, continue learning sufing, get my paragliding license this spring/summer. Hope to have some buddies to do sports with.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just arrived!

Old Aug 29th 2011, 10:48 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Caspar2011
Hi everyone,

I have just moved to NZ to be with my kiwi girlfriend and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a 26 year old man, living in Auckland (ponsonby). Come from Horsham Sussex, but spent 4 years in Bristol and 3 years working on boats all around the med.

Looking to make some friends, especially those who are into sports.

Licensed skydiver with 250 jumps. Do quite a bit of scuba diving, hiking,etc

Plan to start spearfishing/ freediving, continue learning sufing, get my paragliding license this spring/summer. Hope to have some buddies to do sports with.
Welcome to BE! A friendly group, many slightly eccentric, but helpful all the same.

You can browse the meet-ups section, there maybe something going on in your area, or start a new thread and plan your own?

My sky diving, free diving and paragliding days are over after a recent karaoke incident sparked off an old school sporting injury.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 4:23 am
Just Joined

gilliano77 has a brilliant futuregilliano77 has a brilliant futuregilliano77 has a brilliant futuregilliano77 has a brilliant futuregilliano77 has a brilliant futuregilliano77 has a brilliant futuregilliano77 has a brilliant future

Hi Casper,

I did go up in a balloon over Ashton court, will that count? Am with my kiwi boyfriend here in Bristol at the moment but soon to be down under. Did you go for a partnership visa? I'm just wondering how long it will take.

Good luck in NZ it's certainly the place for adventure.
Old Sep 8th 2011, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

mehamgul101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gilliano77
Hi Casper,

I did go up in a balloon over Ashton court, will that count? Am with my kiwi boyfriend here in Bristol at the moment but soon to be down under. Did you go for a partnership visa? I'm just wondering how long it will take.

Good luck in NZ it's certainly the place for adventure.
welcome here