Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Just applied for Citizenship today.

Just applied for Citizenship today.

Old Jun 16th 2010, 6:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just applied for Citizenship today.

Originally Posted by urbanproject
Thanks! Congrats to you as well and hope your OH gets an update soon

I haven't received a letter from The Ceremonies Team to give me a date. I live in Auckland CBD so it may be at the City Hall. When's yours?
Not heard yet!
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

OH received his approval for citizenship yesterday finally
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:34 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Congrats to Mr Vital
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:49 pm
Account Closed

Thanks Bevs & RobDon . He was getting really put out about it & frankly getting difficult to live with . So a huge relief for me
Old Jun 29th 2010, 4:06 am
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Finally! Congrats to your OH

I still haven't been given any date for the ceremony, how about you?
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:19 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Well done ! I've got family visa as I'm a Brit married to a Kiwi since 1994. I've got a returning resident's visa in my passport and I'm in a quandry as to whether I've got PR status. However, I will apply for citizenship when the time comes. However, we don't arrive in NZ until February 2011 !
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thanks Bevs & RobDon . He was getting really put out about it & frankly getting difficult to live with .
I simply cannot imagine that. He is charm personified.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:03 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

After reading all these posts and seeing how long it all takes can you pre-apply. As in send off paperwork etc say a month before you hit the big 5 or do you have to have past that date before applying ?
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BEVS
I simply cannot imagine that. He is charm personified.
You didn't meet him for long enough obviously
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by urbanproject
Finally! Congrats to your OH

I still haven't been given any date for the ceremony, how about you?
No date yet either
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
Well done ! I've got family visa as I'm a Brit married to a Kiwi since 1994. I've got a returning resident's visa in my passport and I'm in a quandry as to whether I've got PR status. However, I will apply for citizenship when the time comes. However, we don't arrive in NZ until February 2011 !
Sounds like you've got PR to me....... Congratulations
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
After reading all these posts and seeing how long it all takes can you pre-apply. As in send off paperwork etc say a month before you hit the big 5 or do you have to have past that date before applying ?
I wouldn't have thought so & TBH mine took less than a month to hear. They did say it could take upto 4 months initially. We left ours for a couple of months over the 3 years to make sure we met the requirements (we originally got PR in Jan 2005).
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

That's great news nothing more stressful than not knowing what's going on with immigration status and residency stuff. Congratuations on the citizenship the only dilema you may have is who to support in the World Cup next year (if you are into rugby of course )
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by londonescapee
That's great news nothing more stressful than not knowing what's going on with immigration status and residency stuff. Congratuations on the citizenship the only dilema you may have is who to support in the World Cup next year (if you are into rugby of course )
Many thanks. No dilemma for me. I will support England until they are knocked out & then support the AB's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.