Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

June Arrivals and Departures 2014

June Arrivals and Departures 2014

Old May 5th 2014, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

lisa1610 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June Arrivals and Departures 2014

I am Lisa and I currently live near Edinburgh. Me and my 2 daughters will be arriving in Auckland and heading to Torbay to live on 11th June.
Old May 5th 2014, 8:17 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Aberdarejon, friend - Leaves Wales 1st Arrives Auckland 2nd

Lornarovers, OH & 2 children - Leaving UK 24th Arrive Auckland 25th and then off down to Taupo

Both homefromhome and lisa1610 could you please let us have the dates of departure and arrival. - cheers
Old May 5th 2014, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

lisa1610 is an unknown quantity at this point

I leave Edinburgh on 9th June and arrive in Auckland on 11th June. Flying via London and Hong Kong.
Old May 5th 2014, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

homefromhome is an unknown quantity at this point

We leave London on the 1st and then arrive in Auckland on the 3rd!
Old May 5th 2014, 11:29 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

homefromhome and OH - Leave UK 1st Arrives Auckland 3rd

lisa1610 and 2 x DD - Leave Edinburgh 9th Arrive Auckland 11th

Lornarovers, OH & 2 children - Leaving UK 24th Arrive Auckland 25th and then off down to Taupo
Old May 10th 2014, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Sloans99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, all confirmed now, departing Aberdeen early 24th and arriving Auckland late night 25th.

Stew
Old May 15th 2014, 10:08 am

Sloans99 - Leaves Aberdeen 24th Arrives Auckland 25th
Old May 16th 2014, 11:59 am
Just Joined

MWCH is an unknown quantity at this point

Myself, hubby and daughter due to arrive in Auckland end of June beginning of July, date not set in stone yet. Currently live near Reading Berkshire x
Excited!!
Old May 16th 2014, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by MWCH
Myself, hubby and daughter due to arrive in Auckland end of June beginning of July, date not set in stone yet. Currently live near Reading Berkshire x
Excited!!
welcome to our little part of BE

when you know let us know. have you done all your packing?
Old May 18th 2014, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

S_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the roughS_and_T is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sloans99
Hi MrsFychan, I've finished my time in the RAF, 22yrs, and thought what to do now. So looked on the RNZAF website and they were needing my trade at my rank so applied and was successful. We did look into the RNZAF a few years back but was too close to my pension to throw it away so decided to wait. Mainly thinking of our kids and their future so hopefully schooling and after school clubs and stuff will be good for them, my son loves playing rugby, with a little push from his dad, so we are heading to the right country, i also help out with the coaching so will hope to carry that on. Cant wait to get out there with you all, removals are coming this wednesday....
As ex-RAF myself, wishing you all the best on the move. I decided after 24 years I didn't want another uniform! If you need any advice or help, drop me a direct message.

Good luck.
Old May 30th 2014, 9:39 am

Old Jun 3rd 2014, 7:35 pm

Old Jun 9th 2014, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

MB77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisa1610
I am Lisa and I currently live near Edinburgh. Me and my 2 daughters will be arriving in Auckland and heading to Torbay to live on 11th June.
We have not long returned to the UK from Torbay. Lovely place to be.....if your renting there get in quick and hope you have a healthy budget for the rent! My children went to Torbay school and they enjoyed sailing as part of the education system!!! Hope it all works out for you
Old Jun 13th 2014, 9:14 am

Old Jun 17th 2014, 6:31 am
Just Joined

MrsD70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I arrived in christchurch last Monday living in bishopdale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.