Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

June 2013 Arrivals and Departures

June 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Old May 1st 2013, 7:54 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default June 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Opening up the June dates now.
Remember details of who's coming, route might be helpful, dates you leave, where and when you arrive.
Not long for you, just a few weeks to sort out all the last minute plans
Old May 2nd 2013, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

moondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to all
Default Re: June 2013 Arrivals and Departures

I have waited for so long to say this.........hopefully this is our month to be making the move.

Me, OH, and 2x boys provisionally within the first few weeks of June dependant n visa.
Will update the details when known
Old May 2nd 2013, 10:43 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moondust_frenzy View Post
I have waited for so long to say this.........hopefully this is our month to be making the move.

Me, OH, and 2x boys provisionally within the first few weeks of June dependant n visa.
Will update the details when known
Old May 11th 2013, 8:14 am
JPA
Forum Regular

JPA is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally (after 2 years) I can say John and OH. Departing Bristol on June 12th Arriving Wellington June 14th! Staring work June 17th!

Just got back yesterday with the elusive job offer, so only a few weeks to finish the packing.
Old May 11th 2013, 8:58 am

Congrats to JPA

John and OH - Leave UK 12th Arriving Wellington 14th
Old May 12th 2013, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JPA View Post
Finally (after 2 years) I can say John and OH. Departing Bristol on June 12th Arriving Wellington June 14th! Staring work June 17th!

Just got back yesterday with the elusive job offer, so only a few weeks to finish the packing.
Hey John, we arrive in Welly on 29th may, look us up when you get there good luck
Old May 12th 2013, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

a.kianpisheh is an unknown quantity at this point

Departure: 10:00pm 10 June 2013 - Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia
Arrival : 11:45am 11 June 2013 - Auckland
Domestic Departure: 4:30pm 11 June 2013 Auckland
Domestic Arrival : 5:30pm 11 June 2013 Wellington

Will be on Visitor Visa ... plan for job offer hunting
Old May 14th 2013, 7:26 am
JPA
Forum Regular

JPA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moonie2011 View Post
Hey John, we arrive in Welly on 29th may, look us up when you get there good luck
Hello, sounds like a plan. Have been enjoying the craft beer scene over the last few months so can certainly suggest a few good places. Enjoy your travel out.
Old May 14th 2013, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JPA View Post
Hello, sounds like a plan. Have been enjoying the craft beer scene over the last few months so can certainly suggest a few good places. Enjoy your travel out.
Ooh hubby will defo be up for that
Old May 15th 2013, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Engel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really niceEngel is just really nice

Good news everyone. My visa has arrived and I am ready for the off.
I am leaving Manchester 17-Jun-13 for Auckland to start a one year teaching place up in Albany.
I can't over enphasise how helpful the agencies have been over the last six months. Thanks for all the support, tips and help.
I still haven't finalised long-term digs, so if you now a nice place for a single male teacher near Albany, let me know.
Old May 16th 2013, 12:02 am

JPA (John) and OH - Leave UK 12th Arriving Wellington 14th

Engel - Leave Manchester 17th Arriving Auckland ?
Old May 20th 2013, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

ukarchitect is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking at leaving UK 26th or 26th June
Not booked yet but need to get on with the job...
Old May 21st 2013, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ukarchitect View Post
I'm looking at leaving UK 26th or 26th June
Not booked yet but need to get on with the job...
Good luck hope is going well, we leave on Monday
Old May 26th 2013, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

moondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to allmoondust_frenzy is a name known to all

Finally booked flights
Me, OH and 2 x boys aged 14 and 9..
Leave London Heathrow 5th June stop of in Kuala lumpar ( sorry if spelt wrong) arrive in Auckland 6th June
Old May 27th 2013, 8:31 pm

moondust_frenzy OH and 2 x boys - Leave London Heathrow 5th stop of in Kuala Lumpar) arrive in Auckland 6th

JPA (John) and OH - Leave UK 12th Arriving Wellington 14th

Engel - Leave Manchester 17th Arriving Auckland ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.