Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

jump to hyperspeed....

jump to hyperspeed....

Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:34 am
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all
Default jump to hyperspeed....

Had a couple of quotes for the container and now booked with F & N worldwide. Need to shed a few lbs to fit into a 20ft container. My idea of essential and the OH's vary slightly......

Managed to get a big box from the nice people at Leeds Sony centre to ship my oversized LCD TV in, so I am feeling pleased with myself.

House is due to complete on May 4th (da da da da dada da dada!). Just verbally told work I am leaving soon... and I have applied for a job in ChCh They have said they are interested after looking at my CV and I have to fill in a questionnaire by tonight - all a bit rushed as the closing date was monday just gone, the same day I saw the ad. I wasn't planning on looking for work until we arrived but the salary is good so it is worth the extra effort. Just hope I get it now.

Anyway, after months of inactivity it now feels as though we have jumped off a cliff and everything is coming at us a full speed. Just gotta hold tight and fingers crossed for a soft landing
Old Apr 18th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jump to hyperspeed....

That's how it happens. All or nothing!
Good luck on the rollercoaster, you'll be here before you know it.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:59 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: jump to hyperspeed....

Originally Posted by Boopy
That's how it happens. All or nothing!
Good luck on the rollercoaster, you'll be here before you know it.
yep, just make sure you prepare for a soft landing........