Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

July 2013 Arrivals and Departures

July 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Old May 3rd 2013, 11:57 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default July 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Never know some of you out there might be booked for July already ?

Details of who is coming, where from where to with dates.
Old May 5th 2013, 8:23 am
Just Joined

Gill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: July 2013 Arrivals and Departures

I'm a Scottish teacher, currently working in Hong Kong, and I'll be arriving in Auckland by myself (but living in Taranaki with my boyfriend who is a kiwi) during the first 2 weeks of July, dependent on my visa arriving in time! Very excited and nervous about starting this new adventure! Will post flight details once visa is confirmed.
Old May 5th 2013, 8:57 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to BE Gill. I see from your other post that you haven't actually secured a teaching job as yet. As you will see from lots of posts on here teaching is not easy to get into here any more but as your boyfriend says with him having contacts might give you an advantage.
Not sure if you have to have NZ qualifications etc to actually teach here so something worth looking into
Old May 5th 2013, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Gill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to beholdGill84 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your reply. I'm in the process just now of submitting all of my qualifications for assessment by the New Zealand Qualifications authority - it has cost nearly NZ$750 to get this done, and another NZ$350 to apply for teacher registration, so hopefully it will be worth it! I'll keep you posted on my other thread
Old May 28th 2013, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

The wife, kid and I arrive in Auckland on the 1st of July from London, via in chronological order; Ottawa, Toronto, Las Vegas, LA, San Diego, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, after leaving the UK on the 6th of May.
Old May 31st 2013, 9:48 pm

TommyLuck, OH and Child Arrive Auckland 1st July

Gill84 - Depart Hong Kong TBA Arrive Taranaki Via Auckland TBA
Old Jun 5th 2013, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

SimonR has a brilliant futureSimonR has a brilliant futureSimonR has a brilliant futureSimonR has a brilliant futureSimonR has a brilliant futureSimonR has a brilliant future

I'm landing in Auckland from the UK on 11 July with my wife + baby + toddler.
We'll be running a consultancy doing customer measurement and digital/ IT transformation.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 2:02 am

SimonR, OH Baby and Toddler - landing in Auckland from the UK on 11 July

Old Jun 10th 2013, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Geoff_Rhodes is an unknown quantity at this point

After what seemed like a long drawn out job search, two weeks ago I was offered a post in Ashburton

Been a manic few weeks since then I must admit.

My partner and I are due to arrive on 15 July for a few weeks R+R before starting work on 29 July.

We will be living initially in Ashburton and will probably look to settle in that area close to work so would be interested to see what experiences other ex-pats have had in the area?
Old Jun 11th 2013, 1:46 am

Geoff_Rhodes and OH - Arriving Ashburton 15th July

Old Jun 13th 2013, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough

Finally booked .
25th June from LHR to Brisbane with Singapore Airlines for 3 weeks of holiday and then fly to Wellington on the 15th July.
Old Jun 13th 2013, 11:22 pm

Geoff_Rhodes and OH - Arriving Ashburton 15th July

gingerdingo and family - Arriving Wellington 15th July

Old Jun 18th 2013, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Pinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of lightPinksar is a glorious beacon of light

MrsFychan - can I ask - under your posts it has a number for nz house cheap calls - what do you mean by this? Is this not a £1 a minute line, as it states it is? Need to call them and wondered if this would save me cash! Thanks.
Old Jun 18th 2013, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Pinksar
MrsFychan - can I ask - under your posts it has a number for nz house cheap calls - what do you mean by this? Is this not a £1 a minute line, as it states it is? Need to call them and wondered if this would save me cash! Thanks.
it's a switch line, still takes you through to the normal voice message but bypasses the pound a minute connection.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Wow

Tomorrow is the day, the start of a new era.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.