British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Jon Bon Jovi's coming! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/jon-bon-jovis-coming-489573/)

Littletoe Oct 25th 2007 9:06 pm

Jon Bon Jovi's coming!

Tickets out on November 1, I think he's playing in the SI only around end of Jan 08 Anyone else going?

AND NO SENTANCES THAT CONTAIN THESE WORDS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!! - mullets, 80s, cheese, old.

UKNZAUS Oct 25th 2007 9:08 pm

Re: Jon Bon Jovi's coming!

Originally Posted by Littletoe (Post 5468432)
Tickets out on November 1, I think he's playing in the SI only around end of Jan 08 Anyone else going?

AND NO SENTANCES THAT CONTAIN THESE WORDS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!! - mullets, 80s, cheese, old.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO :(:(:(:(:(

I want to go see Bon Jovi sooooooo bad!

Littletoe Oct 25th 2007 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5468448)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO :(:(:(:(:(

I want to go see Bon Jovi sooooooo bad!

Are you going to? If you head to Welly we can go over together. BUT HE'S MINE!!! - just in the event that we get backstage passes (please God!).

UKNZAUS Oct 25th 2007 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by Littletoe (Post 5468467)
Are you going to? If you head to Welly we can go over together. BUT HE'S MINE!!! - just in the event that we get backstage passes (please God!).

No :( I've wanted to see him Live since I was about 10. Maybe he'll add an Auckland date in :thumbsup:

love30stm Oct 25th 2007 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by Littletoe (Post 5468432)

sorry who cares I want "30 SECONDS TO MARS" to come to NZ ............................Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cu rse:

ned Oct 25th 2007 10:50 pm

Is there a site that tells what's on where?
...especially Welly!

I'm holding out for The Broken Family Band :confused:

Cram Oct 25th 2007 11:27 pm

If there is still tickets when i get out there next month ill be there

Kiwiprincess Oct 25th 2007 11:58 pm

Sign up with Visa Entertainment (you have to have a visa card tho) and you can buy tickets on Monday at 9am. Everyone else has to wait :)

Not going myself but it is all i have been hearing about from a workmate!

Boopy Oct 26th 2007 12:01 am

Originally Posted by Littletoe (Post 5468467)

Seen them in '95 at Gateshead - they were really good - somehow don't think it'll be the same after 12 years. Anyway I was just abit disappointed in how small he was - height wise.

simonmarkellis Oct 26th 2007 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Boopy (Post 5469152)
Seen them in '95 at Gateshead - they were really good - somehow don't think it'll be the same after 12 years. Anyway I was just abit disappointed in how small he was - height wise.

Showing me age now! Saw them in '87 when they headlined at Castle Donnington along with Metallica :thumbsup:, Ronnie James DIO :thumbup:, Cinderella, someone else and WASP (:thumbdown:). Also saw them a couple of times during the 90's in London...

lizard Oct 26th 2007 9:56 am

Originally Posted by Boopy (Post 5469152)

He is small, I saw Bon Jovi when they supported Kiss at Manchester Apollo in 1984, he is only 3'6" in his cuban heels. I did comment to my mate at the time " they will not get anywhere in the world of grown-ups" But f'#k me he managed to break free from munchkin world.

love30stm Oct 26th 2007 10:39 am

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis (Post 5469965)
Showing me age now! Saw them in '87 when they headlined at Castle Donnington along with Metallica :thumbsup:, Ronnie James DIO :thumbup:, Cinderella, someone else and WASP (:thumbdown:). Also saw them a couple of times during the 90's in London...

come on showing your age!! what's that!! your as old as you let it lol!! I never liked Bon jovi too cheesy now The Cult were good get with it, I want Korn, Evanescence and my favorite 30 Seconds to Mars to come to Nz thats all I miss about the Uk easy access to bands oh well can watch on u tube but not quite the same, at least you dont like take that or do you

Boopy Oct 26th 2007 11:15 am

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis (Post 5469965)

Soooo, soooo jealous if you saw Metallica.

Driver_Once_More Oct 26th 2007 11:57 am

jon who?

simonmarkellis Oct 26th 2007 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by Boopy (Post 5470792)
Soooo, soooo jealous if you saw Metallica.

Think i've see them 3 times in total, but unfortunately not for a long while...