Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

John Key looks pretty smug...

John Key looks pretty smug...

Old May 28th 2011, 10:32 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Default John Key looks pretty smug...

...for someone who has essentially failed to deliver with his policies for 3 years. Tax cuts for the wealthy and selling public assets during a recession isn't exactly the innovative policy the public had in mind. There doesn't really seem to be any organised plan they are working with, just a govern-as-you-go wing and prayer approach. Disapointing really, John Key remains as popular as his smug smile of course but it's difficult to see his policy direction now.

Snookered themselves.
Old May 28th 2011, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Key looks pretty smug...

I had high hopes, but he's been an epic fail as far as I am concerned. I'll admit I voted for him, but having found him to be an ineffectual, squirmy little twerp I won't be doing that again. Aside from the Squirm factor, the affected simpering lisp and the smug smile he's stymied by and panders to all those jokers in the ACT party. If you watch anything of Parliament TV it's like a day at Primary school and all one big laugh-a-day joke, taking the piss out of each other's hairstyle. He's coming to the end of his term and only has another six more months to glibly pass off anything wrong as being a legacy from the previous Government.

Sorry, I can't think of anything nice to say for Phil Goff either.
Old May 28th 2011, 1:12 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: John Key looks pretty smug...

Agreed, but I reserve the right to change my opinion if someone else has a convincing musing. Goff is a smile shy meerecat but he may be the lesser of two evils.
Old May 30th 2011, 11:14 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

I never got it about John Key and his lack of vision for NZ just confirms I was right. The tired, neo-con ideas need to go.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

John key looks pretty smug...

So would you if you was on his wages and "getting away with it"...
Old Jun 1st 2011, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wessa
John key looks pretty smug...

So would you if you was on his wages and "getting away with it"...
He gives his near $400k salary to charity because he doesn't need it.

Mr 'Stuggle Street' Key is worth something like $50 million, from earning obscene amounts of money overseas as a merchant banker.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 11:24 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Smile Re: John Key looks pretty smug...

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Mr 'Stuggle Street' Key is worth something like $50 million, from earning obscene amounts of money overseas as a merchant banker.
Obscene? Really? If you want the best people in the public sector you have to pay commensurate salaries.

Isn’t Tony Blair working with some of his mates for a bank now as something of something-or-other and making a fortune.